Jump to content
KryptoRed

Police station

Recommended Posts

Everytime when i go to the PD station in los santos i can't go inside the cells room or the locker room to go on duty. The doors are stuck and i can't get in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give more details on your problem, no one can figure it out if you don't provide extra information, you can, however try to warp through the doors using a trainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

Give more details on your problem, no one can figure it out if you don't provide extra information, you can, however try to warp through the doors using a trainer.

when i'm trying to go to the cells the doors are not oppening or moving and i can't get in this is all the information i can give

Edited by KryptoRed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KryptoRed said:

when i'm trying to go to the cells the doors are not oppening or moving and i can't get in this is all the information i can give

 

Any screenshots or videos you can provide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

 

Any screenshots or videos you can provide?

ok wait 15 minutes i will get a video i;m just doing something.

11 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

 

Any screenshots or videos you can provide?

i can upload only 4mb because i'm trying a video because screenshot will not really show the problem and all the videos attempts are higher than 4mb

 

Edited by KryptoRed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

 

Any screenshots or videos you can provide?

ok nvm i am sending a link of an unlisted video on youtube

21 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

 

Any screenshots or videos you can provide?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoshePlays said:

hm, that's weird, trying reinstalling LSPDFR, or just install open all interiors.

how do i open the interiors?

Just now, KryptoRed said:

how do i open the interiors?

oh nvm install something that called open all interiors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YoshePlays said:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/open-all-interiors

 

or simply warp through doors using the trainer.

actually i had the open all interiors mod and it worked and i deleted it so it;s not working and i forgot i deleted it

2 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/open-all-interiors

 

or simply warp through doors using the trainer.

i will tell you if it's working

13 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/open-all-interiors

 

or simply warp through doors using the trainer.

it's working thx you really helped me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×