CreamsodaGamer

The current game version is not supported

so this is the error msg im getting when i try to log in 

The current game version is not supported.

Installed game version: 573
Latest game version: 1493
Supported game versions: 1493

The installed game version (573) is not supported. This build of RAGE Plugin Hook is made for version 1493.  the game is on steam i got it there for 59.99  so no its not a free copy

17 hours ago, CreamsodaGamer said:

so this is the error msg im getting when i try to log in 

The current game version is not supported.

Installed game version: 573
Latest game version: 1493
Supported game versions: 1493

The installed game version (573) is not supported. This build of RAGE Plugin Hook is made for version 1493.  the game is on steam i got it there for 59.99  so no its not a free copy

What is the multiplayer dlc that you are running on normal GTA. In order to play LSPDFR and run RPH, you must have the Night Club DLC or whatever it is called.

6 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Make sure as stated above, you have GTA V Updated to the latest stupid rockstar DLC version. Most recent being the Nighlife Derp Herp DLC.

Yep. Otherwise RPH will not launch. God I hate these DLCs. When will they stop?

11 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Yep. Otherwise RPH will not launch. God I hate these DLCs. When will they stop?

When us Single Player gamers are dead, and Modding is banned and fully monetized and there is ONLY a brief 5-10 hour GTA Single Player Story, and GTA Online to play. They want us buying shark cards and paying for online service from PSN/Xbox. When we mod and stay offline they make no more further money off us as players. Single Player gamers cannot be financially exploited through DLC , Loot Crates and Micro-transactions. Therefore we don't matter. Excited for new Elder Scrolls, Cyberpunk 2077 and various other games that are proving the " singleplayer games are dead " theory is wrong. 

10 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

When us Single Player gamers are dead, and Modding is banned and fully monetized and there is ONLY a brief 5-10 hour GTA Single Player Story, and GTA Online to play. They want us buying shark cards and paying for online service from PSN/Xbox. When we mod and stay offline they make no more further money off us as players. Single Player gamers cannot be financially exploited through DLC , Loot Crates and Micro-transactions. Therefore we don't matter. Excited for new Elder Scrolls, Cyberpunk 2077 and various other games that are proving the " singleplayer games are dead " theory is wrong. 

An excellent way to put it. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

4 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

What is the multiplayer dlc that you are running on normal GTA. In order to play LSPDFR and run RPH, you must have the Night Club DLC or whatever it is called.

i have a Nightclub so idk why it says 573

2 hours ago, CreamsodaGamer said:

yea same idk fortnite wasnt this hard to mod lol 

Did you update the update.rpf inside your mods folder?  (Assuming you have one)

So I figured on re-downloading everything related with my GTA and starting from scratch because now I have moved the update.rpf  into my MOD folder and now it’s saying that my rage is installed in a different folder and I can’t find it so just going to start from scratch lol I think I’ll be good with everyone’s input thanks for the help 

should’ve made a copy of my gta but I didn’t lol rip me