Jump to content
NoahSS

Unkown Mod Causing Crash

Recommended Posts

I just finished installing a bunch of mods (plugins and scripts mainly) last night, tested them, and they all work fine. So today i wanted to add some custom mods (VisualV, Glock, City lights, and Siren audio). After I got everything installed CORRECTLY (I thought), Gta wont even get to loading story mode screen. I removed my mods folder, plugins folder, and scripts folder and launched and it still crashed at startup. I have no clue as to what could be causing the crashes. The mods i installed today were all ASI package unloaders through OpenIV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Can you post a screenshot of your crash report and GTA 5 Main Directory please.

I figured it out after a little bit of exploring....and a restart. Literally all I needed to do was restart my pc. *facepalm* still having trouble figuring out ELS and vehicle mods though. can't seem to get els to work anymore

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have always had a little trouble with ELS, so I just don't use it. But you do you. Hopefully you can get it to work! As for vehicle mods, are they replace or addon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnknownBastion said:

I have always had a little trouble with ELS, so I just don't use it. But you do you. Hopefully you can get it to work! As for vehicle mods, are they replace or addon?

I tried both. I can get both in, they're lights just don't work because they are ElS dependent.

 

Also now I'm having a new problem. lspdfr is crashing as soon as i go on duty. I looked through the logs, and the last thing to load up is traffic controller, and it gives this in the logs after successfully loading all other plugins and scripts.

[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.560] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.560] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.ArgumentException
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Requested value '\' was not found.
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.561] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] LSPD First Response: Stack trace:
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] LSPD First Response: at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at System.Windows.Forms.KeysConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Boolean )
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.562] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.563] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.563] at Rage.GameFiber.Main()
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.563] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.563] LSPD First Response:
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.567] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Traffic Control v1.1.6684.40384 has been loaded!
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.570] LSPD First Response: Checking for updates for Traffic Control...
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.573] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Starting process thread...
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.582] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Plugin exists
[9/6/2018 11:35:59 PM.582] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Plugin is running
[9/6/2018 11:36:00 PM.833] LSPD First Response: No updates available for Traffic Control.
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.165] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Error encountered in process thread -- Thread was being aborted.
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.166] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.167] at Rage.GameFiber.SleepThis(Int32 duration)
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.167] at Rage.GameFiber.Yield()
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.168] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/6/2018 11:36:01 PM.168] LSPD First Response: [Traffic Control] Stopping process thread...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnknownBastion said:

What does Traffic Control do?

 

 

Features
- Stop or slow down all traffic within a certain radius of the player, in order to close a road for investigative purposes, or for safety reasons during a traffic stop
- Multiple "roadblocks" or "speed zones" can be placed
- Roadblocks will remain in place until removed by the player
- A (beta) setting to allow any emergency vehicles to drive through "roadblocks"/"stop zones" can be enabled in the INI file ("Stop Traffic" orders only; speed restrictions are not affected)
- The above setting can also be changed on-demand through the new in-game menu
[NEW!] - Traffic Control now includes a new in-game menu, powered by RAGENativeUI!
[NEW!] - Keyboard shortcuts can now be changed in the INI file!
[NEW!] - Keyboard shortcuts can be disabled, if desired (to use the in-game menu exclusively)

[NEW!] - Integration with Police SmartRadio!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While that does seem like a good mod, I would use Traffic Policer. It comes with a road management feature that let's you do pretty much all the same things as this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnknownBastion said:

While that does seem like a good mod, I would use Traffic Policer. It comes with a road management feature that let's you do pretty much all the same things as this one.

That may be the problem, I have both installed lol. Was just following a download list I found. Thanks for the help on this one. If I have trouble with vehicles I will let you know. Probably not gonna attempt that tonight, I kinda just want to go on patrol lol. However I would really like ELS to work so that's a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoahSS said:

That may be the problem, I have both installed lol. Was just following a download list I found. Thanks for the help on this one. If I have trouble with vehicles I will let you know. Probably not gonna attempt that tonight, I kinda just want to go on patrol lol. However I would really like ELS to work so that's a shame.

No problem. Always here to help the community that I love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

No problem. Always here to help the community that I love.

Ok it's still crashing and I have no clue why. Waiting for the log to load so I can post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.771] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.ArgumentException
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Requested value '\' was not found.
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] LSPD First Response: Stack trace:
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] LSPD First Response: at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at System.Windows.Forms.KeysConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Boolean )
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] at Rage.GameFiber.Main()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] LSPD First Response:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Okay. Let's take it from step one, and redownload and reinstall both RPH and LSPDFR. Do that and tell me what happens.

Still crashing once I go on duty 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the log is the same as the one i posted earlier

 

I'm gonna call it a night and try it again tomorrow evening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just tried that mod you posted, it found one error, and that was that my common.dll file was out of date. fixed it, but lspdfr still crashes upon loading duty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NoahSS said:

[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.771] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.772] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.ArgumentException
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Requested value '\' was not found.
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.773] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] LSPD First Response: Stack trace:
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] LSPD First Response: at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at System.Windows.Forms.KeysConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Boolean )
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.774] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] at Rage.GameFiber.Main()
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] LSPD First Response: ==============================
[9/7/2018 12:25:46 AM.775] LSPD First Response:

 

This error means you have changed the keybinding in the INI to an unknown and unaccepted key.  Go into the INI of whatever mod you changed the keybinding for and change it to something else for right now, such as "A" or something else obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

This error means you have changed the keybinding in the INI to an unknown and unaccepted key.  Go into the INI of whatever mod you changed the keybinding for and change it to something else for right now, such as "A" or something else obvious.

that would make a lot of sense. i left some blank because i dont want to use them. do i have to bind them to something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoahSS said:

that would make a lot of sense. i left some blank because i dont want to use them. do i have to bind them to something?

Im pretty sure you just type "None"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×