Helix

Some Blur on the Taillights

Hey y'all! I'm using HP Deskjet's gorgeous Georgia Styled 2017 Dodge Charger and it's completely amazing in every which way in my personal opinion. I just have one slight problem with it and that's gonna be the blur I've circled in the pictures below.

When I'm directly behind the vehicle the slight blur on the taillight shows, but when I put the view at an angle it looks completely perfect!

I don't see that blur during the daytime regardless if I'm directly behind the vehicle or at an angle. It's just only at night and when I'm behind the vehicle.

Spoiler

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_06Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_06Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_06Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_06

Hopefully someone knows how I can fix it! Thank's yall!

Edited by Helix

Do you have VisualV installed? That might help with the blur. Otherwise, it could just be a lighting error, where it looks clear from other sides except directly behind it.

9 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Do you have VisualV installed? That might help with the blur. Otherwise, it could just be a lighting error, where it looks clear from other sides except directly behind it.

Hey Unknown! I have VisualV installed. Lighting error? How do I fix it?

UPDATE:

I've kind of got it fixed, pretty much installed different visualsettings and carcols till I got what I was looking for but now I have a new problem!

My brake lights don't flash when my emergency lights are on, they only work when I hit the brakes. (The whole taillight bar lights up and turns blue but what I’m talking about is the brake light that’s inside the taillight on both sides)

Also my reverse lights are really faint! You can't even see them on when it's day time and barely at night! (see bottom image)

Spoiler

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_07Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2018_09_07

Edited by Helix

@Helix Hey man! So i’m not too sure what that problem is, or honestly, what I’m looking at, lol. 

I think it’s just the game’s reaction to such a bright light. Do you have this problem with any of the other lights around the vehicle?

46 minutes ago, HP Deskjet said:

@Helix Hey man! So i’m not too sure what that problem is, or honestly, what I’m looking at, lol. 

I think it’s just the game’s reaction to such a bright light. Do you have this problem with any of the other lights around the vehicle?

@HP Deskjet Yeah that's what I was thinking man just about it being such a bright light. All the other lights on the car are clean and perfect. I pretty much got that blur sorted out I hope, but my biggest problem is the faint reverse lights. The brake lights not flashing I can live with.

Any suggestions on how I can correct the reverse lights? 

@Helix The way to fix that tailight problem is to reverse the settings you messed with. The solution to the blur is that you will just have to live with it. The person who made the vehicle made the lights bright, which might be causing that, like HP said.

10 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

@Helix The way to fix that tailight problem is to reverse the settings you messed with. The solution to the blur is that you will just have to live with it. The person who made the vehicle made the lights bright, which might be causing that, like HP said.

I made the car. The taillight utilizes the lighting used by the dashlight. It’s just that its a very big and long light, so I assume that’s what’s causing the blur.

it’s such a weird issue, I’ve never heard anyone say anything about it.

2 hours ago, Helix said:

@HP Deskjet Yeah that's what I was thinking man just about it being such a bright light. All the other lights on the car are clean and perfect. I pretty much got that blur sorted out I hope, but my biggest problem is the faint reverse lights. The brake lights not flashing I can live with.

Any suggestions on how I can correct the reverse lights? 

To correct the reverse lights and your brake lights, you should use a visual settings like RadianceV or MVG or something similar that makes your lights brighter. 

It will ‘blur’ the taillight, but it will produce a better result around the whole vehicle and all of your in-game vehicles.

I will do some testing with other lighting methods.

check for an update within the next few days 😉

15 hours ago, HP Deskjet said:

I made the car. The taillight utilizes the lighting used by the dashlight. It’s just that its a very big and long light, so I assume that’s what’s causing the blur.

it’s such a weird issue, I’ve never heard anyone say anything about it.

To correct the reverse lights and your brake lights, you should use a visual settings like RadianceV or MVG or something similar that makes your lights brighter. 

It will ‘blur’ the taillight, but it will produce a better result around the whole vehicle and all of your in-game vehicles.

I will do some testing with other lighting methods.

check for an update within the next few days 😉

Oh okay perfect! Thanks for all your help Deskjet! Keep making those beautiful cars!!