sashmusic

GTA V Crashes on loading screen after installing LSPDFR

After Installing latest version of Rage Plugin Hook 63.1224.15140 ALPHA & LSPDR Manual 31 GTA V crashes on loading screen.

I tried to load the gtalauncher.exe before launching RPH but it crashes. But when I remove LSPDR files & keep RPH files game runs perfectly however when I copy the files from LSPDR back again, the game crashes.

I've installed the Albo troubleshooter but it didn't found any errors.

I've  copied latest files of

ScriptHookV

ScriptHookV.Net

Microsoft Visual 

Here's a screenshot of my directory: https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/Uyxv4YNA/file.html

Before I continue, I want to ask one question. Based on looking at the screenshot you provided, the installation seems fine, so I ask, is your game a legit copy? Cause based on what I have seen from just the screenshot, you installed it fine, so that leaves me to believe that may be the only problem.

I just had this issue yesterday, but for me it was a corrupt "update.rpf" file. Once I got a new one, my game works as well as it used to. Don't ask me why just randomly one day my game started crashing when I did not change anything ha ha...

1 hour ago, Officer Wiggins said:

I just had this issue yesterday, but for me it was a corrupt "update.rpf" file. Once I got a new one, my game works as well as it used to. Don't ask me why just randomly one day my game started crashing when I did not change anything ha ha...

So your game is fine now, right?

1 minute ago, Officer Wiggins said:

Yes, it works like a dream now. Have you narrowed it down to a specific cause yet?

Like I said, based on what I saw from that one screenshot, it looks like he put everything in fine. Which is why I asked if it was a legit copy of the game. Then again, I can only see his Main Directory and not the LSPDFR, Plugins, or mods folder, so I could be wrong about that theory.

Exactly, I can't see the Mods folder, but that is where 99% of the issues are because of how temperamental it is. If you can narrow it down to the Mods folder, look closely at the vehicles meta for any add-on cars, as well as the gameconfig.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:37 AM, sashmusic said:

After Installing latest version of Rage Plugin Hook 63.1224.15140 ALPHA & LSPDR Manual 31 GTA V crashes on loading screen.

I tried to load the gtalauncher.exe before launching RPH but it crashes. But when I remove LSPDR files & keep RPH files game runs perfectly however when I copy the files from LSPDR back again, the game crashes.

I've installed the Albo troubleshooter but it didn't found any errors.

I've  copied latest files of

ScriptHookV

ScriptHookV.Net

Microsoft Visual 

Here's a screenshot of my directory: https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/Uyxv4YNA/file.html

Just a heads up, you don't need SDK my man 🙂

I have figured it out now, with the help of Officer Wiggins, he pointed out that the SDK and Licences folders were put into the GTA Main Directory. Remove those and you should be good to go. 

12 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

I have figured it out now, with the help of Officer Wiggins, he pointed out that the SDK and Licences folders were put into the GTA Main Directory. Remove those and you should be good to go. 

I think you are right Bastion. Sash, try that and get back to us. Bastion, we are a good team 😉