infra red26

new rage hook disappearing

2 hours ago, infra red26 said:

hi there when I put in new rage hook it disappears from gta file can anyone help me 

I honestly do not understand.  Can you screenshot your directory.

2 minutes ago, infra red26 said:

I GOT  it DONT WORRY BUT WHEN I click save and launch nothing happens any idea how to fix

I had this problem a while back. Can you please launch just GTA 5 by itself and tell me what happens.

it starts up normally and comes up with the menu where you can go to story mode or online or setting or quit but when I load in nothing happens but I can load up my trainer 

1 minute ago, infra red26 said:

it starts up normally and comes up with the menu where you can go to story mode or online or setting or quit but when I load in nothing happens but I can load up my trainer 

So you can get in the game, but it is a blackscreen? Or do you mean none of the LSPDFR notifications pop up?

Edited by UnknownBastion

Just now, infra red26 said:

yes I can get in game no blackscreen and none of the lspdfr notifications pop up 

Okay, so that means the problem is with your RPH. Can you please send a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory.

still not launching from rage hook and when I launch the game the using steam lspdfrr doesn't show up

Edited by infra red26