dionis2508

Game keeps crashing after few minutes of play

I can't seem to pin point what is causing the crash. It's not happening with the same callout. Sometimes I'm just driving around and it just freezes and I'm force to reset my PC. Other times I end a call and it crashes. Sometimes I'm dealing with a call and it crashes.

RagePluginHook.log

3 hours ago, dionis2508 said:

I can't seem to pin point what is causing the crash. It's not happening with the same callout. Sometimes I'm just driving around and it just freezes and I'm force to reset my PC. Other times I end a call and it crashes. Sometimes I'm dealing with a call and it crashes.

RagePluginHook.log

This is very normal. I see here you played for 30 mins. That is very good time to play without crashing. From what it looks like the last plugin action was from peteruicallouts.

I don't see anything wrong here.

25 minutes ago, AustinTMcCoy said:

The EXACT same thing happens to me. 

This isn't the same issue. I already told you that you have some sort of hardware issue. You don't have a laptop strong enough to run the game. It forces itself to shutdown.

1 hour ago, Pav500 said:

This is very normal. I see here you played for 30 mins. That is very good time to play without crashing. From what it looks like the last plugin action was from peteruicallouts.

I don't see anything wrong here.

This isn't the same issue. I already told you that you have some sort of hardware issue. You don't have a laptop strong enough to run the game. It forces itself to shutdown.

Thanks. I'm going to try to run by removing a callout at a time to see if I can pin point a bit more.