TheHC09

AISirens script for V

1 hour ago, TheHC09 said:

There was a script back in the day for IV called AISirens that made the AI change their siren tones and blast their horns. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7152-aisirens/

Could the author @Chip. or someone else remake this for V? Cheers

I would do it, However, I'm not as active as i used to be, So if GTAV would be updated the mod would break and i wouldn't have time to fix it, However, If someone is willing to do this, I would be willing to give you my raw code of the original from GTAIV to convert to GTAV Under some conditions of course, Just shoot me a PM and ill see what we can do.

1 hour ago, Chip. said:

I would do it, However, I'm not as active as i used to be, So if GTAV would be updated the mod would break and i wouldn't have time to fix it, However, If someone is willing to do this, I would be willing to give you my raw code of the original from GTAIV to convert to GTAV Under some conditions of course, Just shoot me a PM and ill see what we can do.

Hi, thanks for the reply. As far as I know a GTA V update does not break most RagePluginHook or ScriptHookV script mods so I'm not sure who told you that. Only RPH and SHV themselves get broken which they then get updated. Would you be able to give this script a shot some time and share with us any progress? Of course anybody else who wants to give it a go is free to!

1 hour ago, TheHC09 said:

Hi, thanks for the reply. As far as I know a GTA V update does not break most RagePluginHook or ScriptHookV script mods so I'm not sure who told you that. Only RPH and SHV themselves get broken which they then get updated. Would you be able to give this script a shot some time and share with us any progress? Of course anybody else who wants to give it a go is free to!

Just to correct you a tad, some plugins and scrips do break after x amount of time of not being up to date.

49 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Just to correct you a tad, some plugins and scrips do break after x amount of time of not being up to date.

Yes correct, but very rarely. A fairly basic script like this is unlikely to do so.

If this will also control ELS vehicle sirens, I will take it on. I’m am still new to coding but rph code is simple enough. I have a plug-in (emergency lighting status audio) that hasn’t needed updating for rph in a whole, about to update it to incorporate more features, but regardless, haven’t needed to update it so far. 

We have long needed a way to mute ELS AI sirens, sometimes they just blare those things. And changing siren tones would be great, maybe get locations of all intersections and any time they cross through one, change tone, and after they cross through a second one, changetone back. 

Give me me a shout if you would like to get together on it.

9 hours ago, Markadaliah said:

If this will also control ELS vehicle sirens, I will take it on. I’m am still new to coding but rph code is simple enough. I have a plug-in (emergency lighting status audio) that hasn’t needed updating for rph in a whole, about to update it to incorporate more features, but regardless, haven’t needed to update it so far. 

We have long needed a way to mute ELS AI sirens, sometimes they just blare those things. And changing siren tones would be great, maybe get locations of all intersections and any time they cross through one, change tone, and after they cross through a second one, changetone back. 

Give me me a shout if you would like to get together on it.

@Markadaliah @Chip. I hope we get something produced out of this. We now have all the ELS siren strings that can be used in conjunction with this script if necessary. It might be a case of muting the ELS AI from playing sirens and overriding it with this script's AI siren customisation. I'm happy to help where I can, but I don't have much actual scripting experience. Let's do this!