Spexa

Anybody else having trouble in general loading the mod?

Posted (edited)

I really want to get into this mod. I watch a ton of Jeff F's series on LSPDFR, but I can never get mine to work.

Have the latest scripthook, have the latest rph and it just doesn't load.

RPH has been a pain in the arse today to deal with, took like 7-8 times to get it just to load the base mod, then like ill run the game with the mod and then it can't load RPH again even though I run it through it'x exe. The best luck I had today was when I was playing the mod with Arrest Manager, LSPDFR+, Traffic Policer, and Smartradio scripts (which wouldnt work) mind you just getting the game to launch with all those scripts was a pain. Smartradio and Stop The Ped are installed but don't work, now  my RPH is back to not working again. Re-installed the game, re-installed the mod many times to no avail.

So is this an issue with the mod itself or RPH? Its so annoying I want to play this mod so bad but nothing is working.

Edited by Spexa

I think those mods Arrest Manager, (LSPDFR+, Traffic Policer, and Smartradio) are by Albo.  Yesterday I got an in game notice that Albo updated his common file which from what I understand will automatically update all his mods.  So if you update that file then that should get those mods working if that's that problem.  I'm not sure about RHP though.  RHP seems to have been glitchy lately. 

Yeah it was pretty glitchy I was finally able to get it to work. The fix was for some reason it wouldn't load RPH in full-screen so I have to play LSPDFR in windowed mode to get RPH to load in. Wierd but it worked.

iam having trouble installing LSPDFR. I have installed both LSPDFR and then Ragehook plugin as well as scripthook into my GTA V folder. when i start the game i see no police stations or anything. my LSPDFR account name is huffbunny.

On 8/31/2018 at 8:43 PM, JBin818 said:

I think those mods Arrest Manager, (LSPDFR+, Traffic Policer, and Smartradio) are by Albo.  Yesterday I got an in game notice that Albo updated his common file which from what I understand will automatically update all his mods.  So if you update that file then that should get those mods working if that's that problem.  I'm not sure about RHP though.  RHP seems to have been glitchy lately. 

How do I update that file?