Antix70

'END' Key causes horn to pulse, and 1 wanted star

Some of the Callouts require you to press END to end the call, but doing so causes the horn to pulse (honk every 3/4 second)and the parking lights to flash. The GPS flashes red/blue and I get an instant wanted star, even though I'm on duty.

Edited by Antix70

You can press "End" inside your car, it has no effect on it. Wait until the call is over, and then press it a second time, so the car-alarm stops.

Just activate "Never wanted, and your stars won't appear. But important is, that you DON'T activate "Cops ignores players" or something like that. 

Edited by Tardis

If you find any typing mistake, you can keep it 🙂 / Falls du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest, darfst du ihn behalten 🙂

7 hours ago, Antix70 said:

Yeah, running Simple Trainer. Pressing it outside of the vehicle I notice it says Not In Vehicle or no Saved Vehicle.

I find it better to either disable keybinds for the trainer, or, if the trainer has an INI, go in and disable that specific keybind.  At least for me, I've never been in a situation where I need to use a keybind for one of the trainer's options.  Just easier to open it and go to it.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

15 hours ago, Giordano said:

I find it better to either disable keybinds for the trainer, or, if the trainer has an INI, go in and disable that specific keybind.  At least for me, I've never been in a situation where I need to use a keybind for one of the trainer's options.  Just easier to open it and go to it.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

I agree, I inadvertently spawn a pair of really upset ladies in a supercar behind me by pressing page-up, and they quickly took me out. Need to undo some of the Trainers keys