Andyyoung79

Activating 2 different actions on one key

hey guys,

I am absolutely having a blast since I've installed LSPDFR with many mods and plugins.

Took me about few weeks to figure out what goes where, why some crashes would occur, however,

there is one thing I can't figure out.

As you can see in the attached screen shot, every time I press 'E' to act on suspects on many occasions, there is this overlap action menu, and I can't control properly since one command would override the other.

As I looked closely, they are both suspect action key, but one seems to more specific on which action I would take.

Does anyone know, how to fix this or what both they are and how to change certain keys to make the simple version go away?

20180513192711_1.jpg

The smaller menu is the default LSPDFR traffic stop menu. The larger one is the LSPDFR+ traffic stop menu. The LSPDFR+ menu is supposed to override the default one, so I'm not really sure what is happening here. If need be, you can open the LSPDFR+ ini file and change the key for its menu.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:22 PM, willpv23 said:

The smaller menu is the default LSPDFR traffic stop menu. The larger one is the LSPDFR+ traffic stop menu. The LSPDFR+ menu is supposed to override the default one, so I'm not really sure what is happening here. If need be, you can open the LSPDFR+ ini file and change the key for its menu.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Thanks let me try that and see what happens. I'll follow up.