I want to download LSPDFR but it says that I have to stop my anti virus programm. After I did this it didnt work! I dontknow what to do?!

You'll have to be a lot more clear on what issue you're having.

Posted (edited)

Your Message comes when I click on download:

Some anti-virus software programs mark LSPDFR as a virus. This is known as a false-positive. LSPDFR and RAGEPluginHook make extensive use of memory hooking to achieve a lot of what they do, which can look malicious to anti-virus software. If your anti-virus marks LSPDFR as unsafe, you will either need to exclude LSPDFR and RPH's files (refer to your antivirus documentation for more details) or you will have to disable the anti-virus software.

Message added by Cyan

When I stop my anti virus progamm then it still doesnt work!

Edited by Niklas20

14 minutes ago, Niklas20 said:

Your Message comes when I click on download:

Some anti-virus software programs mark LSPDFR as a virus. This is known as a false-positive. LSPDFR and RAGEPluginHook make extensive use of memory hooking to achieve a lot of what they do, which can look malicious to anti-virus software. If your anti-virus marks LSPDFR as unsafe, you will either need to exclude LSPDFR and RPH's files (refer to your antivirus documentation for more details) or you will have to disable the anti-virus software.

Message added by Cyan

When I stop my anti virus progamm then it still doesnt work!

That message is on the mod page and is an informational that shows to everyone. What happens if you actually scroll down and hit download?

Posted (edited)

When I click on download then nothing happens...

There is just a little white screen with a charging circuit but after 2-3 seconds it stops an then I see only the normal Website.

Edited by Niklas20

14 hours ago, Niklas20 said:

When I click on download then nothing happens...

There is just a little white screen with a charging circuit but after 2-3 seconds it stops an then I see only the normal Website.

Hmm, odd problem.

Try using another browser.

Nevertheless, thanks for help (Yes it is an odd problem because it worked some moths before)!