Ophois47

So this is a new one for me....

Posted (edited)

So this screen...I've worked through numerous issues with plugins and lcpdfr errors and have always been successful, (the mod is incredible, it's still one of my favorite parts of having a computer). However. I have everything installed correctly and reinstalled, I've tried everything I can think of, but launching RPH always still sends me to this screen. When I select Story Mode it never loads up LCPDFR or Rage. Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting this issue now? Thanks in advance for any assistance, I really miss playing this. LCPDfr.dll and .pdb are NOT read only, multiplayer cars thing is NOT checked off in RPH settings, and I have run the game normally and updated all stuff on OpenIV.

5aebdbd8085b1_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2018_05.04-00_00_22_35.thumb.png.77b0be2fcf7a3acc44a1a4bc01cc4b58.png

Edited by Ophois47

Posted (edited)

Update. I've gotten it to bypass that screen and automatically boot into story mode but it will still not load up Rage or the LCPDFR plugin at all. 

Edited by Ophois47

12 hours ago, Ophois47 said:

Update. I've gotten it to bypass that screen and automatically boot into story mode but it will still not load up Rage or the LCPDFR plugin at all. 

Are you starting the game via the RagePluginHook.exe?  If you want to play LSPDFR, you need to always launch through Rage.

Of course. Ive even been able to access its settings from the launcher and so forth. Oddly, Ive gotten it to load up the plugins ONCE so far because I changed my Shadow settings in graphics, riddle me that haha There has to be a way for me to boot the game up differently than it is being booted by steam even through RPH.

4 hours ago, Ophois47 said:

Of course. Ive even been able to access its settings from the launcher and so forth. Oddly, Ive gotten it to load up the plugins ONCE so far because I changed my Shadow settings in graphics, riddle me that haha There has to be a way for me to boot the game up differently than it is being booted by steam even through RPH.

When you press F4 in game, what happens?

9 hours ago, Ophois47 said:

Force windowed mode selected in RPH settings?

That's actually what ended up fixing it my friend thank you for your response. I just have to switch it back to fullscreen each time and then it's okay. Lets me go on duty and loads up all the plugins. Only some controller issues to deal with now and it should be working completely. I'm in utter disbelief I can't wait haha

Try using borderless window instead of switching back to fullscreen and see if that works for you. If so, then you can select force windowed mode and borderless window in Rage settings and not have to worry about changing anything once in game.

Thanks phantoms, Im just working on getting it to launch in a window now since it wont recognize any of my setting through the RPH