AustinTX1985

ELS not loading at startup

Hey guys, I seem to have run into a peculiar issue that I have been unable to resolve. Specifically, I cannot get ELS to load. At all. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps I could find (reinstalling ELS, uninstalling/reinstalling OpenIV ASI Loader and OpenIV.ASI followed by a restart), all to no avail. Attached are the OpenIV Log, ASI Log, and ELS Logs along with screenshots of my GTA V folder. Hopefully someone can spot something and help with this. Please let me know if there is any additional information that you need. Thanks in advance! Here are the files:                                                   

GTA V Folder 

ELS.log 

OpenIV.log 

asiloader.log

If you look at the asi log file, it says that ELS is loading with no errors:

ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ELS.asi"
     "ELS.asi" => 000007FEC1610000

In game, ELS is not working?

Nope, and when I look at PluginsLoaded from the RageHook menu, it only shows LSPDFR running. ELS vehicles I have installed do not light up or have a siren when the button is pushed. The siren can be forced, but the button has to be held down ("B" on my controller), but no lights at all. Should I try a clean GTA V installation (I keep a backup with no mods for online play) and just reinstall everything from there? Thanks!

If it makes any difference at this point, NO other mods load at all at this point. Only LSPDFR (see screenshot). Not sure what is going on at this point.

3.PNG

58 minutes ago, AustinTX1985 said:

If it makes any difference at this point, NO other mods load at all at this point. Only LSPDFR (see screenshot). Not sure what is going on at this point.

I don't believe you read the user documentation that comes with ELS.  ELS is automatically loaded when you go into the game, whether it be via GTA5.exe or RagePluginHook.  You don't load it in the console.  Try going in game and get in a vehicle that has ELS.  Press "J".  What happens?

Also, to manually load a plugin use "LoadPlugin pluginname".

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

It appears I was reading the documentation wrong and just expecting the cars to work similar to how non-ELS emergency vehicles activate lights/siren. Thanks for the help though!