TheCr0wned

LSPD First Response Crashes after going on Duty.

Posted (edited)

I was playing the game last night with all the mods, perfectly fine, but when I woke up today to play, LSPDFR is now crashing when I go on duty. I've tried increasing the threshold limit, I've tried using Albo's troubleshooter, I've tried reloading the plugin/all plugins, but to no avail. I don't see how the game messed up while I was sleeping, if the game wasn't on, or tampered with. The only thing I've changed since it worked last night, is the config files for the Police SmartRadio. But I don't see how that could've messed up my game. Anyone help me with this? I've attached my RPH.log below. Thanks

RagePluginHook.log

*UPDATE* I figured it out myself. For anyone else experiencing this problem, just remove Police SmartRadio.dll, and start the game, then close the game and put the .dll back in. I don't know why, but it worked. If it's not SmartRadio it's another .dll so just experiment with the dll's until you find the culprit, and put in new .dll after. Thanks

Edited by TheCr0wned

No problem! I don't know what happened to Police SmartRadio, it still makes my LSPDFR crash, so I just deleted it as a whole. I'm going to see if there's a new download or something I can do to make it work again, because I enjoyed having the SmartRadio