shencereys

LSPDFR (EUP?) Skin Texture. How do I stop looking so old?

So I've been pretty happy with myself that I've got LSPDFR and dozens of submods up and going without needing any help, but finally I've ran into an issue.

My officers all always have old man/ old lady skin (even the ones made in EUP).  Not geriatric old, but definitely noticably wrinkly and baggy.   I'm almost 40 and not very great looking myself, but I look a heck of a lot better than my Officers do!

Is there any fix for it?  Is there a setting somewhere I've missed, or a tweak in an INI somewhere that'll fix it?

Thanks in advance either way!

3 hours ago, shencereys said:

So I've been pretty happy with myself that I've got LSPDFR and dozens of submods up and going without needing any help, but finally I've ran into an issue.

My officers all always have old man/ old lady skin (even the ones made in EUP).  Not geriatric old, but definitely noticably wrinkly and baggy.   I'm almost 40 and not very great looking myself, but I look a heck of a lot better than my Officers do!

Is there any fix for it?  Is there a setting somewhere I've missed, or a tweak in an INI somewhere that'll fix it?

Thanks in advance either way!

Take a screenshot, I have not heard or seen something like that

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Puschi999 said:

Take a screenshot, I have not heard or seen something like that

This is the best I can do, hopefully not too much detail is lost and you can see it.  These are models created with EUP (Which is fantastic, I am not complaining).

In my defense its much, much easier to see what I'm talking about when the ped is in motion.  Crows feet and wrinkles like a person in their late 50s would have.  ( I have made sure the sliders are all zeroed for those things)

I also play in 4k on a large monitor, so it may be a problem with the texture itself not being intended for 4k, but I haven't seriously considered that since usually low rez textures in games don't look like old wrinkly skin they just look like miscolored skin.  Further, the normal peds in the game (the ones in the swimsuits and trunks at the beach) look just fine, so it seems to be that the skin texture used here is not just low-resolution, but is actually an old person's skin, and I haven't found a way to youthify it, or replace or point EUP to a different reference texture.

As it stands my guys would not make the cut for baywatch :(

If you can think of a way to replace the skin textures that EUP uses, or know if maybe I've messed up the character generation (remember: my menu at least says nothing for aging or skin weathering) in some way, then I'll be happy to try your suggestions!

brocop.jpg

ladycop.jpg

Edited by shencereys

Posted (edited)

I know in the EUP character creator menu there was a setting that could make you look old. Can't remember what it was called though.

Edit: Found it. When you are under create character or edit character, select Appearance/Skin Aging.

Edited by phantoms
Added info