Hello officers, I am wondering if someone can please point me in the direction of the sirens used in this video, weather it's a download link to the siren or at leas the name of the siren used... I am looking for the siren but WITHOUT THE RUMBLER, Before anyone says anything... yes... I have spent countless hours looking for them myself and I did at one point have a siren that sounded exactly like it but after a pc upgrade a unicorn got a hold of it and took it away and now I can't find it (Sad Face). If you know what siren it is or know where I can find it and can let me know... that would be greatly appreciated. 

I am looking for the one that the 2 crown vics use in this video, NOT THE CAPRICE OR THE TAHOES! Just the siren from the CVPI's.

kthxbai

Im pretty sure the first vehicle would be the typical lapd siren which is the federal signal ss2000 siren. The second two vehicles are the same siren except one obviously has a rumbler. The second siren would be the Federal signal Touchmaster delta.

Heres a link to the sirens (i included the rumbler if you want that too: 

19 hours ago, Officer Eagle said:

Im pretty sure the first vehicle would be the typical lapd siren which is the federal signal ss2000 siren. The second two vehicles are the same siren except one obviously has a rumbler. The second siren would be the Federal signal Touchmaster delta.

Heres a link to the sirens (i included the rumbler if you want that too: 

I am going to hunt you down and find you and give you a big ol' smooch! Nah but really, thanks for the help! Exactly what I was looking for.