Officer LarseN

Unable to pull cars over in police car slots

Hello i have almost been pulling my hair out this week, as i am unable to pull cars over when using cars in police slots (police - police7) though i am able to pull cars over using sheriff cars. I don't understand why this is happening, and its nothing in the car pack as i have 1 used it before, with no problems at all 2 i have tried multiple packs, and the problem still occurred, so i am SURE its NOT in the car pack itself but more likely a plugin or a problem in the lspdfr installation. 

Thank before hand for the help.

LarseN

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Officer LarseN said:

Hello i have almost been pulling my hair out this week, as i am unable to pull cars over when using cars in police slots (police - police7) though i am able to pull cars over using sheriff cars. I don't understand why this is happening, and its nothing in the car pack as i have 1 used it before, with no problems at all 2 i have tried multiple packs, and the problem still occurred, so i am SURE its NOT in the car pack itself but more likely a plugin or a problem in the lspdfr installation. 

Thank before hand for the help.

LarseN

If you place the car currently in Police 7, say into Police 3, can you then pull over cars?

I was having an issue myself with both my Chicago and Cincinnati Simulator Projects, basically every time I place a car into Police 4, the lightbar does not work. So I solved this by placing all of the state response cars into FBI and editing the backup script. 

Edited by Psycho On Patrol

Posted (edited)
Just now, Psycho On Patrol said:

If you place the car currently in Police 7, say into Police 3, can you then pull over cars?

I was having an issue myself with both my Chicago and Cincinnati Simulator Projects, basically every time I place a car into Police 4, the lightbar does not work. So I solved this by placing all of the state response cars into FBI and editing the backup script. 

Its not that, i cant do it for ANY of my police cars (still able to pull over in sheriff cars)

so its a bug or a glitch

Also when i open my CP+ it says something with san andreas criminal records or something like that, so i dosnt register that im in a cop car

Edited by Officer LarseN

16 hours ago, Officer LarseN said:

Its not that, i cant do it for ANY of my police cars (still able to pull over in sheriff cars)

so its a bug or a glitch

Also when i open my CP+ it says something with san andreas criminal records or something like that, so i dosnt register that im in a cop car

What have you changed regarding said police slots?  Vehicles?  Metas?

56 minutes ago, Giordano said:

What have you changed regarding said police slots?  Vehicles?  Metas?

Havnt really changed anything

i have reinserted "old" (cars that i have used before)

It began after the update

And some times ago my game kept crashing on load up because of some meta files. I have started a new meta file tho (using albos modding pack) and it worked fine before the game crashes

40 minutes ago, Officer LarseN said:

Havnt really changed anything

i have reinserted "old" (cars that i have used before)

It began after the update

And some times ago my game kept crashing on load up because of some meta files. I have started a new meta file tho (using albos modding pack) and it worked fine before the game crashes

Rename your mods folder to _mods

Now go in game and try pulling cars over with the police slots.  Does it work?

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Rename your mods folder to _mods

Now go in game and try pulling cars over with the police slots.  Does it work?

okay will try

Okay. I have found out that the problem may be within the mods folder. The problem is that. i dont know how to make it into a "police" car in the meta files

Can anyone tell me? would help a low.

59 minutes ago, Officer LarseN said:

Okay. I have found out that the problem may be within the mods folder. The problem is that. i dont know how to make it into a "police" car in the meta files

Can anyone tell me? would help a lot.

On 4/19/2018 at 4:34 AM, Officer LarseN said:

Can anyone tell me? would help a low.

Apologies, you didn't quote me so I didn't see your reply.  In the vehicles.meta, find the <flags> line.  Add FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE

Just now, Giordano said:

Apologies, you didn't quote me so I didn't see your reply.  In the vehicles.meta, find the <flags> line.  Add FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE

Okay thanks. :)

BTW do you have a vehicle meta line for a 2016 and 2014 police charger

6 hours ago, Officer LarseN said:

Okay thanks. :)

BTW do you have a vehicle meta line for a 2016 and 2014 police charger

You don't really need a specific meta line for them.  Just change <handlingid> to police2.

You can also change the audionamehash to police2, but I recommend changing it to windsor.  It makes the Charger sound beefier.

On 21/4/2018 at 4:33 PM, Giordano said:

You don't really need a specific meta line for them.  Just change <handlingid> to police2.

You can also change the audionamehash to police2, but I recommend changing it to windsor.  It makes the Charger sound beefier.

okay... but what if i have changed the police 2 to a suv handling

1 hour ago, Officer LarseN said:

okay... but what if i have changed the police 2 to a suv handling

Then put the Charger in whatever slot you'd like. :)  If you mean SUV handling, if it's an Explorer, change handlingid to gresley

If it's a Tahoe, change to baller

17 hours ago, Giordano said:

Then put the Charger in whatever slot you'd like. :)  If you mean SUV handling, if it's an Explorer, change handlingid to gresley

If it's a Tahoe, change to baller

Okay

Okay i have now solved my issue i had before, but now theres a new problem showing up. When i turn on my sirens the cars wont pull over wether or not i have highlighted them on the map. Any solutions?

5 hours ago, Officer LarseN said:

Okay i have now solved my issue i had before, but now theres a new problem showing up. When i turn on my sirens the cars wont pull over wether or not i have highlighted them on the map. Any solutions?

Do they just drive in a straight line and crash?