Don't know if this is the right place to show it but i'd love to have discussions and just talking with other people about British police in LSPDFR.

Posted (edited)

Welcome. This is the correct forum. One of our community content creators, Albo1125 does a lot of British LSPDFR policing. Check him out on You Tube when you get a chance. I might do a British simulator down the road!. 

I love watching episodes of the Traffic Cops series, but living here in the States, my options are limited to You Tube. Do you currently play or thinking of playing LSPDFR as a British police department? 

Edited by Psycho On Patrol

I would really like to play LSPDFR as a british PD but I really cannot be bothered with installing peds and stuff.  One other thing is I can't find a config when cops only show up with batons and sometimes a tazer (Also it would be nice if baton guys didn't rush at a guy with an M249)

13 hours ago, Splodge123 said:

I would really like to play LSPDFR as a british PD but I really cannot be bothered with installing peds and stuff.  One other thing is I can't find a config when cops only show up with batons and sometimes a tazer (Also it would be nice if baton guys didn't rush at a guy with an M249)

Installing peds is no different than installing cars. The biggest issue will be having Officers respond only with batons and Tasers. 

Posted (edited)
On 17/04/2018 at 1:38 PM, Psycho On Patrol said:

Welcome. This is the correct forum. One of our community content creators, Albo1125 does a lot of British LSPDFR policing. Check him out on You Tube when you get a chance. I might do a British simulator down the road!. 

I love watching episodes of the Traffic Cops series, but living here in the States, my options are limited to You Tube. Do you currently play or thinking of playing LSPDFR as a British police department

Yeah i do watch albo and double doppler, i also currently play as British police too! It is hard as AI have guns but hopefully, down the line, we'll have a mod that stops that! Another show that you should watch  is called Police Interceptors, it's arguably better than traffic cops. I live In Liverpool, Merseyside so it is cool seeing people create cars of the Merseyside police. 

On 17/04/2018 at 8:25 PM, Splodge123 said:

There is a mod called Custom backup where you can customise what guns the cops have, but that only exists with the custom backup, not the normal LSPD cops.

Edited by macky1878

20 hours ago, macky1878 said:

Yeah i do watch albo and double doppler, i also currently play as British police too! It is hard as AI have guns but hopefully, down the line, we'll have a mod that stops that! Another show that you should watch  is called Police Interceptors, it's arguably better than traffic cops. I live In Liverpool, Merseyside so it is cool seeing people create cars of the Merseyside police. 

There is a mod called Custom backup where you can customise what guns the cops have, but that only exists with the custom backup, not the normal LSPD cops.

I'll check You Tube for that show!. Cool dude, I watched a show about your city football team awhile back, I think it was called Being Liverpool. 

4 hours ago, Psycho On Patrol said:

I'll check You Tube for that show!. Cool dude, I watched a show about your city football team awhile back, I think it was called Being Liverpool. 

Ah, i'm an Everton fan! It's a district in Liverpool. You're choosing wrong if you support Liverpool, they have been voted the worst fans in Europe, have burnt over 230 football (soccer) players with flares, have caused millions of pounds of damage across the world and have killed over 20 Italian people in a football (soccer) game

God bless the EDL, and Tommy Robinson. British Police have cool patrol cars though, love their fancy BMW's and such. Hopefully if there is a British PD model overhaul it will remove the actual dangerous callouts since you would not have access to a firearm. Policing without a means to protect yourself from a fatal attack seems crazy to an American, but i suppose our crime rates and severity are different. We have people over here that would rob and kill you as quick as they would look at you. I don't think there is that level of random potentially fatal danger in the UK and Britain. That's good for them and the common man, i just hope people of warped minds do not one day take advantage of the unarmed Police. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

God bless the EDL, and Tommy Robinson. British Police have cool patrol cars though, love their fancy BMW's and such. Hopefully if there is a British PD model overhaul it will remove the actual dangerous callouts since you would not have access to a firearm. Policing without a means to protect yourself from a fatal attack seems crazy to an American, but i suppose our crime rates and severity are different. We have people over here that would rob and kill you as quick as they would look at you. I don't think there is that level of random potentially fatal danger in the UK and Britain. That's good for them and the common man, i just hope people of warped minds do not one day take advantage of the unarmed Police. 

We do have armed police. Especially in bigger cities you have cops with body armour and pistols, mostly after terrorist attacks. So yeah, you'll see about 8 armed ca\r vehicles just patrolling every day in major cities.

Also, people have! London bridge, a police officer was stabbed in the leg, head and neck. He survived but he only had a baton. Luckily, armed police turned up within 2 minutes of when the call came in and killed the terrorists. 

London Bridge Video- 

Edited by macky1878

39 minutes ago, macky1878 said:

We do have armed police. Especially in bigger cities you have cops with body armour and pistols, mostly after terrorist attacks. So yeah, you'll see about 8 armed ca\r vehicles just patrolling every day in major cities.

Also, people have! London bridge, a police officer was stabbed in the leg, head and neck. He survived but he only had a baton. Luckily, armed police turned up within 2 minutes of when the call came in and killed the terrorists. 

London Bridge Video- 

Seeing Canadian or British police actually pull a trigger and wash the scum off this mortal coil makes my heart warm. That dickhead that used the van and got out with a handgun/phone raised would have been peppered and never lived to have seen a courtroom here in the US. But i suppose its better they suffer in jail than get the instant release of death.

3 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Seeing Canadian or British police actually pull a trigger and wash the scum off this mortal coil makes my heart warm. That dickhead that used the van and got out with a handgun/phone raised would have been peppered and never lived to have seen a courtroom here in the US. But i suppose its better they suffer in jail than get the instant release of death.

Yeah, the police shot and killed all of them but it was much harder for them as the suspects had fake suicide vests, so they didn't know if they were real or not. If they would've shot the vests, everyone would've died.

36 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Also, thats why i think the death sentence is bad. I'd rather see my relative's killer rot in jail for the rest of their life than have an easy way out.

17 hours ago, macky1878 said:

Ah, i'm an Everton fan! It's a district in Liverpool. You're choosing wrong if you support Liverpool, they have been voted the worst fans in Europe, have burnt over 230 football (soccer) players with flares, have caused millions of pounds of damage across the world and have killed over 20 Italian people in a football (soccer) game

Oh I don't have a favorite English Premier League team, I generally watch however is playing. 

6 hours ago, Psycho On Patrol said:

Oh I don't have a favorite English Premier League team, I generally watch however is playing. 

Ah, ok haha. I've actually been to Florida twice, Chicago once and New York 5 times. I went to NY to meet a friend who i was in Iraq with, i also have a few mates from Iraq who are from Seattle, so i support the Sounders