buddy03

Would Like To See Some Stock Vehicles Patrols

Your opinions on this  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more stock vehicles in episodes of LSPDFR on YouTube?

• Yes.
    • No, I prefer the modded vehicles.
    • I would prefer a bit of both, actually.

Posted (edited)

I've searched all over YouTube, and the only ones I could find were of early versions of LSPDFR. I would very much like to see a few patrols using only stock vehicles.

*Note that I am not creating LSPDFR YouTube content. This is for other YouTubers to see (Stevethegamer55 and Jeff Favignano, for example)

Edited by buddy03

1 hour ago, buddy03 said:

I've searched all over YouTube, and the only ones I could find were of early versions of LSPDFR. I would very much like to see a few patrols using only stock vehicles.

*Note that I am not creating LSPDFR YouTube content. This is for other YouTubers to see (Stevethegamer55 and Jeff Favignano, for example)

No, and I know for certain most people that play and watch LSPDFR prefer the modded police cars. GTA's vanilla police cars are just gross, including the lights.  I'd rather just drive a civilian vehicle and stick my finger out the window waving it in a circle and yelling "wee woo wee woo" out of a PA.  (I also hate the vanilla siren)

17 hours ago, Giordano said:

No, and I know for certain most people that play and watch LSPDFR prefer the modded police cars. GTA's vanilla police cars are just gross, including the lights.  I'd rather just drive a civilian vehicle and stick my finger out the window waving it in a circle and yelling "wee woo wee woo" out of a PA.  (I also hate the vanilla siren)

I agree with you on the siren, but most vehicle mods can cause a performance drop, especially for those of us with weak PCs. I'm just saying it would be nice to see gameplay either similar to our experience, or with just a little extra FPS.

Posted (edited)

I prefer modded cars and creating simulators based on city's and their county's. You should do some live streams or episodes of LSPDFR stock cars and post links to your You Tube videos on LSPDFR!. 

Edited by Psycho On Patrol

On 4/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, Psycho On Patrol said:

I prefer modded cars and creating simulators based on city's and their county's. You should do some live streams or episodes of LSPDFR stock cars and post links to your You Tube videos on LSPDFR!. 

will most likely do that once I get a good enough PC to run GTA V.