Deputy Nick

Park ranger car skin not working

Looks to me like you also need to change the diffusetint line to 0x00FFFFFF in vehicles.meta.  That lightbar is black.

1 hour ago, Deputy Nick said:

yea but what to do with that slimy green texture?

I am not sure, did you happen to edit the default vehicles.meta file for PRANGER at all?  Is the texture showing up properly when you open up the model in your vehicles directory in OpenIV?

7 hours ago, Deputy Nick said:

Hi guys, i installed park ranger pickup and texture isn't working. How can i  fix this?

Are you using NVR?  If so, NVR comes with a dlcpack called NVR_EMISSIVES, and in this dlc is pranger.ytd, firetruk.ytd, and sheriff.ytd, which overrides other dlcpacks.   Go into NVR EMISSIVES and delete these three .ytds.  You don't need 'em there.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Thanks man! It's working! 

If u dont mind i have one more question for ya ,

how can i add multiple police cars without replacing others in way that they'll respond in their jurisdiction areas?

8 hours ago, Deputy Nick said:

Thanks man! It's working! 

If u dont mind i have one more question for ya ,

how can i add multiple police cars without replacing others in way that they'll respond in their jurisdiction areas?

Standalone cars -

Once you have them installed, go into the backup.xml and add the cars as a new <Vehicle> line.