Sign in to follow this  
VauxSkins

Traffic Stop Backup Issue

Posted (edited)

When I respond to this callout from Assorted Callouts, I attend to the stop as normal to speak to the officer etc. Then out of nowhere a random ped that you would find walking around on the streets comes out of the vehicle instead of a police officer ped, as shown in the screenshot below.

SCREENSHOT

iSDJU6b.jpg

I've taken all the plugins out and have put them all back in to try and find out which plugin could be causing this issue. It's only this callout that has the issue.

Edited by FinnJR
Taken spoilers off.

5 minutes ago, FinnJR said:

When I respond to this callout from Assorted Callouts, I attend to the stop as normal to speak to the officer etc. Then out of nowhere a random ped that you would find walking around on the streets comes out of the vehicle instead of a police officer ped, as shown in the screenshot below.

SCREENSHOT

I've taken all the plugins out and have put them all back in to try and find out which plugin could be causing this issue. It's only this callout that has the issue.

if you're using police car mod, check your vehicles.meta on driver entry. you should have a police ped model there. compare it with the original police car vehicles.meta

On 11/04/2018 at 3:43 PM, Pazzi said:

if you're using police car mod, check your vehicles.meta on driver entry. you should have a police ped model there. compare it with the original police car vehicles.meta

Thanks! Do you or anyone else know what the file name is for the last siren in the audio for the sirens, when pressing the 4 key an American siren comes from somewhere?

On 4/15/2018 at 6:13 PM, FinnJR said:

Thanks! Do you or anyone else know what the file name is for the last siren in the audio for the sirens, when pressing the 4 key an American siren comes from somewhere?

AMBULANCE_WARNING

The last and final issue I'm having now is with LSPDFR+ or something relating to it. I'll arrest someone and go through the police computer and finish the arrest report to find an error coming up "LSPDFR+ courtcases.xml error" something along the lines of that.

If anyone can help, that'll be most appreciated!

2 hours ago, FinnJR said:

The last and final issue I'm having now is with LSPDFR+ or something relating to it. I'll arrest someone and go through the police computer and finish the arrest report to find an error coming up "LSPDFR+ courtcases.xml error" something along the lines of that.

If anyone can help, that'll be most appreciated!

As it says, that implies there is an issue with the XML file.  Go into the Rage log, it might say specifically what line is causing problems.