tsevera5620

New LSPDFR Series

Hey guys!

I’m going to be doing some LSPDFR videos and here I have have the link to my first patrol. It is more of an introductory kind of thing and explains what I want to do with my content. Any feedback is accepted and I plan to have another video up by the weekend. Thanks all!

A large incident occurred tonight in Los Santos County in the area of the Redwood Lights Track... units are still working the scene. More information to be released early tomorrow. Video will be up tomorrow evening!

9 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Looking good, always refreshing to see more LSPDFR community creators. 

Thank you. I plan to keep making content. I have to do a complete reinstall due to something corrupting the game but I hope that'll only take a day or so.

Here is video 6. A bit of a preview of what i want to do with Special Operations videos. Last night I completed a full reinstall of the game and all mods so I'm getting about 10 more frames than before with everything (and more) loaded so the next patrol should be a good one.

10 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Good stuff, where did you get your MDT mod/plugin?. Been looking forever for that, great for roleplay.

Its the newest update of computer plus, allowing you to open the system on foot so you can RP as if you took your MDT inside with you or what not

5 hours ago, tsevera5620 said:

Currently in the process of creating new charges/citations for computer+ I'll be debuting on episode 8. If there is interest i'll share the files.

Sounds cool, appreciate the tip. I heard that MDC/MDT was coming to the Computer+ in the next update, but i did not know the key to test it on foot. Looking forward to more episodic releases. Also, in response to the OIS situation and stopping the patrol, i believe you should portray a certain character from a certain department every episode. Say if you are on Highway Patrol and a routine stop turns fatal, and either you or the suspect die. Do a cinematic debrief with the Coroner and information on screen, and then cut to a new Deputy/Officer/LEO from another Department initiating or in the middle of their patrol. Kind of like dynamic character roleplay changes for when the OIS occurs, instead of the patrol/episode itself ending. Just was thinking about that while watching a few of your episodes. Keep it up, love em'!

10 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Sounds cool, appreciate the tip. I heard that MDC/MDT was coming to the Computer+ in the next update, but i did not know the key to test it on foot. Looking forward to more episodic releases. Also, in response to the OIS situation and stopping the patrol, i believe you should portray a certain character from a certain department every episode. Say if you are on Highway Patrol and a routine stop turns fatal, and either you or the suspect die. Do a cinematic debrief with the Coroner and information on screen, and then cut to a new Deputy/Officer/LEO from another Department initiating or in the middle of their patrol. Kind of like dynamic character roleplay changes for when the OIS occurs, instead of the patrol/episode itself ending. Just was thinking about that while watching a few of your episodes. Keep it up, love em'!

Understood. I appreciate the input! I’ll for sure be looking into ways to increase rollplay including what you said. I’m going to start actually editing videos which will allow me to incorporate different scenes into it, and I may even strive for a “live PD” style of thing. Stay tuned.

17 hours ago, tsevera5620 said:

Understood. I appreciate the input! I’ll for sure be looking into ways to increase rollplay including what you said. I’m going to start actually editing videos which will allow me to incorporate different scenes into it, and I may even strive for a “live PD” style of thing. Stay tuned.

The Live PD type of cinematography and scene transition would be cool. You could essentially use the actors and video editor and actually make the LIVE PD Report desk, and to legit scene/patrol intro's with said actors. Just spam some voice option, dub in your live PD commentary and cut it together with your footage. Looking forward to whatever you release and continue to work on!.

Here is patrol 7. As said this was after a complete reinstall and everything was working flawlessly. We do have big things coming up in the future so stay tuned guys, and hold the line!

2 live streams from this week are on the channel and we’re gomna stream again tomorrow evening around 8pm eastern time. Hope all is having a good weekend! 

Stream live in 15! Paleto Bay PD for the first bit then well vote midway through for where we go next.