I was wondering if I could have a full account reset. No posts, moderated actions, etc. I have been a loyal member since 2014, playing LCPDFR to LSPDFR. It has been four years since I last used this account and would like to have an account reset. The actions I did four years ago were ignorant and stupid, and I understand that. These actions also happened when I was 12 years old, so there has been some maturing since then. I would like to have the account back to were it all started. I actually learned how to model and skin, so if I had my original account for that, that would be great. I hope you guys understand and give me a long awaited second chance. Thank you.

If you could remove my warning points, past activity: including posts, that would be appreciated.

We don't do account resets, but we do remove warning points that were issued prior to when we started setting points to expire. I've done this for you already.

2 hours ago, willpv23 said:

We don't do account resets, but we do remove warning points that were issued prior to when we started setting points to expire. I've done this for you already.

Ok, is it possible to remove both posts I posted in 2014? Thank you btw.