Fox Frenzy

What causes modded cars to explode like this?

ezgif_com_optimize.gif

Seriously, what gives?  Every modded vehicle I download does this.  I've even installed a completely fresh copy of the game with mostly Albo and Darkmyre mods.

2 hours ago, Lyniaer said:

ezgif_com_optimize.gif

Seriously, what gives?  Every modded vehicle I download does this.  I've even installed a completely fresh copy of the game with mostly Albo and Darkmyre mods.

That would be an issue with the model itself.  Are you positive it's happening to every single vehicle you download?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Yes.  The models that I've ever downloaded anyway.  I've even seen the problem persist in a lot of Jeff Favignano's videos and he changes models all the time.

It's almost like when the vehicle takes damage and a "piece" is supposed to detach, it just EJECTS the previous template into the game world and replaces it with the one showing the damage.

There are A LOT of models that demonstrate this problem which starts to make me wonder if there isn't a mod or an alteration I made to cause it.  Such as the "Realistic Damage" mod combined with custom vehicles.

1 hour ago, Lyniaer said:

Yes.  The models that I've ever downloaded anyway.  I've even seen the problem persist in a lot of Jeff Favignano's videos and he changes models all the time.

It's almost like when the vehicle takes damage and a "piece" is supposed to detach, it just EJECTS the previous template into the game world and replaces it with the one showing the damage.

There are A LOT of models that demonstrate this problem which starts to make me wonder if there isn't a mod or an alteration I made to cause it.  Such as the "Realistic Damage" mod combined with custom vehicles.

It could be, but I don't know for sure.  I, personally have only seen this issue a small number of times, and usually is vehicle specific.