Milk Solo

LSPDFR Crash when accepting VANILLA callouts only (Rage log attached)

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

LSPDFR crashes only when accepting vanilla callouts (the 3-4 callouts included in the clean installation). If I install custom callouts these work without fail, but the game will still crash if one of the built-in LSPDFR callouts is accepted.

I have tried running without scripts and plugins but the problem can still be replicated. 

Attached crash log. 

Appreciate any pointers :) 

RagePluginHook.log

cDWkl5Q.png

Your thread has been moved to LSPDFR Support Requests as it is not a LCPDFR Support Request. 

11 hours ago, Milk Solo said:

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

LSPDFR crashes only when accepting vanilla callouts (the 3-4 callouts included in the clean installation). If I install custom callouts these work without fail, but the game will still crash if one of the built-in LSPDFR callouts is accepted.

I have tried running without scripts and plugins but the problem can still be replicated. 

Attached crash log. 

Appreciate any pointers :) 

RagePluginHook.log

According to the log, it's unable to spawn a vehicle.  My assumption is that it cannot spawn a criminal vehicle.  Are your cars modded?  If so, rename your mods folder to _mods

Now go in game and try.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Giordano said:

According to the log, it's unable to spawn a vehicle.  My assumption is that it cannot spawn a criminal vehicle.  Are your cars modded?  If so, rename your mods folder to _mods

Now go in game and try.

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed I have modded vehicles, regrettably the problem persists when the mods folder is renamed to _mods . Albo's troubleshooter didn't return any problems either.

What I noticed in the rage log file is that errors are being thrown in the following files:

[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\Robbery.cs:line 225
[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 338
[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 173

However GTA is installed via Steam onto C:\ , E:\ is an empty CD rom drive. 

Might this be contributing to the problem? Or is E:\ a virtual drive in this instance?

Edited by Milk Solo

4 hours ago, Milk Solo said:

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed I have modded vehicles, regrettably the problem persists when the mods folder is renamed to _mods . Albo's troubleshooter didn't return any problems either.

What I noticed in the rage log file is that errors are being thrown in the following files:

[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\Robbery.cs:line 225
[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 338
[09/04/2018 16:49:10.941] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 173

However GTA is installed via Steam onto C:\ , E:\ is an empty CD rom drive. 

Might this be contributing to the problem? Or is E:\ a virtual drive in this instance?

I'm actually not 100% sure about that, as I've seen the invisible E drive mentioned in a few logs.  It might just be virtual.

Since it is still crashing even without the mods folder, please do a reinstall of LSPDFR.

16 hours ago, Giordano said:

I'm actually not 100% sure about that, as I've seen the invisible E drive mentioned in a few logs.  It might just be virtual.

Since it is still crashing even without the mods folder, please do a reinstall of LSPDFR.

Cheers. Is there a proper method for re-installing?

I've downloaded a fresh set of files a couple of times and overwrote the existing files but this didn't resolve the problem. 

Is there a better way to uninstall? 

8 hours ago, Milk Solo said:

Cheers. Is there a proper method for re-installing?

I've downloaded a fresh set of files a couple of times and overwrote the existing files but this didn't resolve the problem. 

Is there a better way to uninstall? 

Not really, but I usually recommend deleting the previous files of LSPDFR.

5 hours ago, Giordano said:

Not really, but I usually recommend deleting the previous files of LSPDFR.

Found the problem, but didn't need to re-install!

So I ran without plugins / mods, but didn't try running without scripts

Deleted 5 or 6 that I rarely use, and it resolved the problem. I'm thinking it was probably map editor as I'd maxed out the prop limit, perhaps this was preventing new spawns from loading and therefore crashing. 

Anyways, thanks for your help. If you could mark / edit title as solved, that would be much appreciated :)