Thebomber

police cars problems

hey am having a problem with 2 police cars showing no texture i have tried to reinstall them but it didnt fix 

5abca93a2ae44_GrandTheftAutoV(2).thumb.png.4062dce0a8dbcda9df756b0c419e2c71.png

Edited by Thebomber

36 minutes ago, Puschi999 said:

did you give the texture you inserted in the ytd directory the correct name ??

i didnt change anything after the update it started doing this

Same issue here. Since the update, various vehicles's textures have been messing up, as if there was something conflicting it. Fresh mods folder, nothing changed. Totally unsure why.

5abcf6a2c0f31_GTA52018-03-2915-17-44-01.thumb.png.1c138d8d74d0bbecf7a92394baa6bb6f.png

Edited by Jezza

Texture Dev, In-game Photographer and lover of GTA...

Jeremy

On 3/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, Thebomber said:

hey am having a problem with 2 police cars showing no texture i have tried to reinstall them but it didnt fix 

On 3/29/2018 at 4:43 AM, EricTheBeast21 said:

Omg, finally someone who actually is having the same issue as me... I don't have that pink colored car issue, but that greenish brown color on police and sheriff.

On 3/29/2018 at 9:23 AM, Jezza said:

Same issue here. Since the update, various vehicles's textures have been messing up, as if there was something conflicting it. Fresh mods folder, nothing changed. Totally unsure why.

Are you guys using NVR?  If so, that's the culprit.  Go into the dlcpacks and find the NVR emissives dlc.  In it, you'll find pranger.ytd, firetruk.ytd, and sheriff.ytd.  You need to replace these with your modded vehicle's .ytd.

[Edit] After speaking with the author, he told me the emissives dlc is for vanilla cars, and isn't mandatory.  You can remove this DLC if you wish.

2 hours ago, Giordano said:

Are you guys using NVR?  If so, that's the culprit.  Go into the dlcpacks and find the NVR emissives dlc.  In it, you'll find pranger.ytd, firetruk.ytd, and sheriff.ytd.  You need to replace these with your modded vehicle's .ytd.

Thanks bud. I'll give it a try and using NVR, so hopefully your right.

Texture Dev, In-game Photographer and lover of GTA...

Jeremy

1 hour ago, Jezza said:

Thanks bud. I'll give it a try and using NVR, so hopefully your right.

You're welcome, good luck!

5 hours ago, Giordano said:

I am indeed - that seems to have done it! Thanks!

17 hours ago, Giordano said:

hey thank you it fixed my problem 

Edited by Thebomber

On 3/30/2018 at 5:04 PM, Giordano said:

You are amazing man, thanks!