Extsy...

LSPDFR coulnd't load the hash 0x1517d4d9

Hey guys,

as you can read it above in the title LSPDFR couln't load the hash 0x1517d4d9. I added a few cars and 2 plugins (wich i deleted, but still getting this damn error.

I dunno what to do. If someone knows what this hash means please help me xD. Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, Extsy... said:

Hey guys,

as you can read it above in the title LSPDFR couln't load the hash 0x1517d4d9. I added a few cars and 2 plugins (wich i deleted, but still getting this damn error.

I dunno what to do. If someone knows what this hash means please help me xD. Thanks in advance!

If you remove car add-on, make sure to cleanly remove the model, textures on vehicles.rpf and vehicle definition on vehicles.meta file.

If you modified LSPDFR backup.xml file, make sure to also remove the vehicle entries from that file.

42 minutes ago, BejoIjo said:

If you remove car add-on, make sure to cleanly remove the model, textures on vehicles.rpf and vehicle definition on vehicles.meta file.

If you modified LSPDFR backup.xml file, make sure to also remove the vehicle entries from that file.

And how im going to do this XD. and i don't have add-ons i replaced them. Same procedures?