iseeu1001

Is there an openIV alternative?

Openiv won't work on some mods I put like on police3 and fbi 2 it will never change. I have had success with fbi and police 1 and 2 but not 3 and fbi 2. So is there an easier program to use? I remember using sparkIV for putting mods in gta 4 and it worked 100% of the time which openiv won't on gta 5

1 hour ago, iseeu1001 said:

Openiv won't work on some mods I put like on police3 and fbi 2 it will never change. I have had success with fbi and police 1 and 2 but not 3 and fbi 2. So is there an easier program to use? I remember using sparkIV for putting mods in gta 4 and it worked 100% of the time which openiv won't on gta 5

There is no alternative. The reason it's not working is you're putting them in outdated locations. You need to put all your vehicle files in the latest patchday folder. I know the instructions say otherwise but this is the way to do it.

Where do I install it at? There is no other instructions in the read me. Right now I am trying to install a 2007 tahoe and I just use the search option. Tools>search. It doesn't tell me where to install. Another thing using lspdfr is not the same. I can't give anyone a ticket although I am right near them they just drive off once I say give ticket or warning. My els is also not bright enough in the day time like the in game police cars. I am playing on ultra/high with everything maxed out as I can go.

Edited by iseeu1001

Just now, iseeu1001 said:

Where do I install it at? There is no other instructions in the read me. Right now I am trying to install a 2007 tahoe and I just use the search option. Tools>search. It doesn't tell me where to install. Another thing using lspdfr is not the same. I can't give anyone a ticket although I am right near them they just drive off once I say give ticket or warning. My els is also not bright enough in the day time like the in game police cars. 

For installing cars - mods-->update-->x64-->dlcpacks-->your newest patchday. The newest one has the highest number. Example patchday20. -->dlc-->x64-->levels-->gta 5-->vehicles.

The mods folder has to be used!

4 hours ago, iseeu1001 said:

Its empty! uYcuRAH.png

That's because you need to create that path.  When you inro the vanilla update-->x64-->dlcpacks-->your newest patchday-->dlc-->x64-->levels-->gta 5-->vehicles, and click "edit mode", you'll see an option that says "copy path to mods folder".  Do this, then your mods folder will have that path.  You'll need to do this for all paths that you want and/or plan to edit.