Jump to content
Zayoody

My ragepluginhook doesnt work

Recommended Posts

So when I activate RagePluginHook it runs fine.Until the loading screen it doesn't load the game. But when I press f4 the console key comes up so it looks like I'm playing but not really.I would really like some help

And also it says it already loaded LSPDFR but I'm stuck on the loading screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 5:34 AM, Zayoody said:

So when I activate RagePluginHook it runs fine.Until the loading screen it doesn't load the game. But when I press f4 the console key comes up so it looks like I'm playing but not really.I would really like some help

 

which loading screen?

you said you stuck on loading screen but you can open the LSPDFR console (F4 key)? 

 

i'm confused, because LSPDFR console can only be opened when you already in the game screen (passed the loading screen).

 

after you reached game screen, LSPFR is active but you have to "go on duty".

did you press F4 to open console and then type "ForceDuty"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he gets stuck in the game loading screen. i have the same issue . On the screen in the right corner it says loading story mode and the circle is spinning and in the middle it says" loading lspdr" . i was stuck in the loading screen for like 15 mins, then decided to press f4 and appernetly the console shows up. after i typed something in the game froze but i didnt get a crash report somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Derpdat said:

he gets stuck in the game loading screen. i have the same issue . On the screen in the right corner it says loading story mode and the circle is spinning and in the middle it says" loading lspdr" . i was stuck in the loading screen for like 15 mins, then decided to press f4 and appernetly the console shows up. after i typed something in the game froze but i didnt get a crash report somehow.

 

Hi, please help us to help you by providing more information on:

  • GTAV version
  • RPH version
  • installed mods
  • installed script/plugins
  • did you use OpenIV (mods folder)?
  • did you use scripthookVdotNet?
  • can you copy paste your ragepluginhook.log as a spoiler content (click eye icon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BejoIjo said:

 

Hi, please help us to help you by providing more information on:

  • GTAV version
  • RPH version
  • installed mods
  • installed script/plugins
  • did you use OpenIV (mods folder)?
  • did you use scripthookVdotNet?
  • can you copy paste your ragepluginhook.log as a spoiler content (click eye icon)

damn i cant do it aynmore sry. 

but i did delete all of the .bat and .dll files i got in my gta5 folder and used the steam game repair tool and reinstalled rph and lspdr and now i am able to play normally again.

the only thing i remember correctly for ur questions are:

 

-newest gta version

-newest rph version

-no mods

-newest scriphooks versions

 

Edited by Derpdat
forgot the say a stepp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 5:35 AM, Zayoody said:

And also it says it already loaded LSPDFR but I'm stuck on the loading screen

 

3 hours ago, Derpdat said:

i did delete all of the .bat and .dll files i got in my gta5 folder and used the steam game repair tool and reinstalled rph and lspdr and now i am able to play normally again.

 

 

glad to know you're able to play normally again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I do all that?

 

I dont how to do that 

 

Well I guess I'm gonna reinstall gta 5 .

 

PLEAASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
 

did delete all of the .bat and .dll files i got in my gta5 folder and used the steam game repair tool ....

 

HOW DO I DO THAT !!

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM WHERE DO I FIND .BAT AND .DLL FILES AND HOW DO I DELETE THEM????????

 

AND WHERE AND WHAT IS STEAM GAME REPAIR TOOL?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 9:40 AM, Zayoody said:

PLEAASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
 

 

did delete all of the .bat and .dll files i got in my gta5 folder and used the steam game repair tool ....

 

HOW DO I DO THAT !!

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM WHERE DO I FIND .BAT AND .DLL FILES AND HOW DO I DELETE THEM????????

 

AND WHERE AND WHAT IS STEAM GAME REPAIR TOOL?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

 

Zayoody, please calm down.  As it is you have like four topics for the same issue, and as I have done with the others, I'm closing this one.  You may not make multiple threads for the same issue.  Please stick to this thread -

 

 

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...