HomerS

Massive Like Buttons

1 hour ago, HomerS said:

So the picture really explains this one. Appeared in the comment section of a file I haven't seen it anywhere else yet.

This is from Sam's file, correct?  I'm guessing the massive like button is a result of the messed up posting format that a few members have.  I tried editing their post to see what caused it, and I think it has to do with the members not posting anything of their own, just quoting.  I could be wrong about that.

48 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

This is from Sam's file, correct?  I'm guessing the massive like button is a result of the messed up posting format that a few members have.  I tried editing their post to see what caused it, and I think it has to do with the members not posting anything of their own, just quoting.  I could be wrong about that.

Nope.

Just now, Kallus Rourke said:

Can you link to where you saw this, please?

I'll see if I can find it and edit this post.

1 hour ago, Kallus Rourke said:

Alright, thanks.

Yeah I never found it. It was an unmarked F-150 for GTA IV.

Just now, HomerS said:

Yeah I never found it. It was an unmarked F-150 for GTA IV.

No worries, I was wondering if both posts had done something to trigger it. Thus far, I've only seen this happen on file comments that were a few years old, which leads me to think there was either some type of site issue back then that led to it, or something that was updated since then caused it.