medic4523

medic4523: noob modeler

So, new guy to the modeling scene. Figured I would give it a try and see how things turned out. I definitely didn't start easy though, as I had a particular project in mind from the start.

I'm using Blender to create the base model, then will switch to Zmodeler3 for all of the accessories and specifics. I'm hoping there will be folks around here to offer support and feedback.

Here is Day 1:

blender_project.png

Edited by medic4523

I'm not sure what it's called in Blender, but look for something called average normal's that should fix your black spots on the hood. Also post up a wireframe so we can see your topology, and make sure you add supporting edge loops to hold the shape when you smooth.

11 hours ago, luisit094 said:

I'm not sure what it's called in Blender, but look for something called average normal's that should fix your black spots on the hood. Also post up a wireframe so we can see your topology, and make sure you add supporting edge loops to hold the shape when you smooth.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get a snap of the wireframe and share that later. 

PM incoming. 

15 hours ago, luisit094 said:

Wireframe:

wireframe_whole.png

wireframe_whole2.png