Can someone please tell me why the hell Im suddenly not able to edit my config files? It keeps saying I need to find an administrator to save my config! I just want to disable police smart radio from the controller I use. 

I recently had a computer crash, it disabled my wifi capabilities but i guess it also locked me out of administrative privileges?! How does this happen? How can I once again edit my files and save them?!

open config, do the edits, click "save as", save it to the desktop then replace the on in your directory

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

22 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

open config, do the edits, click "save as", save it to the desktop then replace the on in your directory

okay this will work, but I still dont like how I suddenly am no longer the admin of my own computer

On 9/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, gageroo said:

okay this will work, but I still dont like how I suddenly am no longer the admin of my own computer

Just for kicks and giggles go into your control panel and go to user accounts and make sure the account your logged into is an administrator. 

1 minute ago, Mags said:

Just for kicks and giggles go into your control panel and go to user accounts and make sure the account your logged into is an administrator. 

it most definetly is

It's worth taking a look at this, and trying to run the edit at the bottom and try to take ownership of the GTA V folder by right clicking it and selecting the option that should appear after installing it.
p.s. i've used it myself for several months and my computer hasn't turned into an ape, so it's neato.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix