Lordani66

Can we erase spawn points for vehicles?

Hello. My question may be kinda weird but trust me, it makes sense :D (for me at least). Is there any way we can delete our chosen spawn points for vehicles? For example I want to use a house in paleto bay as my own in a roleplay video but every time I reach that house, two cars spawn - one in front of it and the other on the parking spot next to it. Is there some sort of a map editor that would let us to delete ANY spawn points for vehicles of our choosing?

4 hours ago, Lordani66 said:

Hello. My question may be kinda weird but trust me, it makes sense :D (for me at least). Is there any way we can delete our chosen spawn points for vehicles? For example I want to use a house in paleto bay as my own in a roleplay video but every time I reach that house, two cars spawn - one in front of it and the other on the parking spot next to it. Is there some sort of a map editor that would let us to delete ANY spawn points for vehicles of our choosing?

There is a map editor, however, I've not used it a lot, so I'm unsure if you can do what you're wanting.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/map-editor

You could also turn off cars with a Simple Trainer for the part of the video when you are arriving at the house.  Then later turn them back on.

Check out my YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/IggyFresh
Self-built Mini ITX PC: 4.5GHz i5 6600k OC'ed, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1070 8GB SC, Corsair H50 Liquid Cooled