Jump to content
Lordani66

Sometimes stopping people works, sometimes it doesn't

Recommended Posts

It seems very random, at least I didn't notice what the pattern is but sometimes, the button for stopping people (or should I say - stopping in general) doesn't work. You know, the function when I get close to someone/ a group of people adn I want them to stop doing whatever they are doing, shout, and they look at me and I can give them citation, warn them or ask for ID. For example I have a traffic stop, the driver is wanted, so I ask him/her to leave the vehicle and they do, but then I press right on d-pad (I think it's E on keyboard or whatever) and nothing happens, no matter if I press it for a shorter or a long time, it makes my player say stuff like "you asshole" sometimes etc. But sometimes this function works as it should and I really don't know why it behaves like this... Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lordani66 said:

It seems very random, at least I didn't notice what the pattern is but sometimes, the button for stopping people (or should I say - stopping in general) doesn't work. You know, the function when I get close to someone/ a group of people adn I want them to stop doing whatever they are doing, shout, and they look at me and I can give them citation, warn them or ask for ID. For example I have a traffic stop, the driver is wanted, so I ask him/her to leave the vehicle and they do, but then I press right on d-pad (I think it's E on keyboard or whatever) and nothing happens, no matter if I press it for a shorter or a long time, it makes my player say stuff like "you asshole" sometimes etc. But sometimes this function works as it should and I really don't know why it behaves like this... Anyone?

 

This is an issue for everyone.  Stopping people by holding e/right d pad sometimes works, but will randomly break.  What always works is aiming your weapon at them and holding it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

 

This is an issue for everyone.  Stopping people by holding e/right d pad sometimes works, but will randomly break.  What always works is aiming your weapon at them and holding it.

Yeah that's exactly what I do. But sometimes it's unrealistic. Oh well, that's a bummer but thanks for the info :D. That was quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lordani66 said:

Yeah that's exactly what I do. But sometimes it's unrealistic. Oh well, that's a bummer but thanks for the info :D. That was quick.

 

You're welcome. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...