The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

ELS controls

my friend installed my ELS and I looked for the controls files and couldn't find it. Wanted to use dual tone sirens specifically. Could someone redirect me to a pages rthat lists the controls or paste the file contents below?

Thanks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Also I dont know hot to change the main light bar flash pattern on the different siren settings. my cars change to basic patterns when i turn the sirens on.

4 hours ago, VoltageTheWolf said:

my friend installed my ELS and I looked for the controls files and couldn't find it. Wanted to use dual tone sirens specifically. Could someone redirect me to a pages rthat lists the controls or paste the file contents below?

Thanks 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Also I dont know hot to change the main light bar flash pattern on the different siren settings. my cars change to basic patterns when i turn the sirens on.

Watch this video. 

Regards,

SGT Wishaw.

Sergeant.

San Andreas Highway Patrol.

5 hours ago, VoltageTheWolf said:

If you dont want patterns changing  set everything on this section to false.....if you do..set to tru and then the 0 is the where the pattern number goes

<ForcedPatterns>
            <MainHorn Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <SrnTone1 Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <SrnTone2 Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <SrnTone3 Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <SrnTone4 Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <PanicMde Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />
            <OutOfVeh Enabled="false" Pattern="0" />

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to VoltageTheWolf. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.

You can no longer reply to this support topic as it was started over a year ago. Please make a new thread.