wmai20

Happy Memorial Day 2012 Everyone

I would like to wish a wonderful Memorial Day 2012 to the whole community of LCPDFR. To those in the United States, keep in mind that Memorial Day isn't mean't for shopping, it is mean't to honor and respect the men and women who preserve your freedoms. Of course it's always nice to have a sale here and there but don't let that be the priority of your day. There will be several Military events occurring today so I do hope you enjoy yourselves. As always, Have a good one.

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." remember all the fallen of any branch. they all fought a good fight, now they get to rest in the skys. god bless our troops! they put their lives on the line so we can live the lives we do, dont forget that..all gave some but some gave all RIP to our fallen and thank you all for serving especially thouse out there today. also our 1st responders and emergency personal, hope every 1 a safe dayy! something to keep in mind freedom isnt free... it comes with a huge price :(

good song to hear is american soldier by toby keith or i just came back from a war by darryl worley. tht'll bring a chill down ur spine

Edited by SWAT Officer Boxer

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." remember all the fallen of any branch. they all fought a good fight, now they get to rest in the skys. god bless our troops! they put their lives on the line so we can live the lives we do, dont forget that..all gave some but some gave all RIP to our fallen and thank you all for serving especially thouse out there today. also our 1st responders and emergency personal, hope every 1 a safe dayy! something to keep in mind freedom isnt free... it comes with a huge price :(

good song to hear is american soldier by toby keith or i just came back from a war by darryl worley. tht'll bring a chill down ur spine

What brings a chill down my spine is when I go visit the family of a fallen warrior. It's not an easy/pleasant thing to do, but they deserve the recognition of their bravery and sacrifice to their country