Senktris

Undercover Uniforms?

Hey guys, I know this has been asked/discussed a million times (at least I think lol), but are there ANY cool looking undercover uniforms? I've spent the last days searching on google, here, on gtapolicemods and every other site I could find, but I couldn't find anything suitable.

Anyone here, who could help me out with a link?

If not, would it be possible to combine different ped skins? Like the lower part of the gunnut model with a upper part of an other ped etc? So I just might create something by myself.

(I didn't exactly knew where to post this, I hope I'm at the right place here)

If you didn't found them is because their are under a good cover...lol just kidding. I don't think there are any undercover uniforms you will only find some peds with different cloches but still with badges

It depends what you mean by undocover. Niko in his plain clothes is pretty undercover.

Or this mod gives you fbi clothes with a holster and a badge

Or this

It depends what you mean by undocover. Niko in his plain clothes is pretty undercover.

Or this mod gives you fbi clothes with a holster and a badge

Or this

Yeah, I already looked at these mods, but well... the "combination" I'm looking for is impossible to find, I think. Some kind of jeans with a belt (the police one maybe) and a shortsleeve shirt with a vest. Seems like I've got to mod it myself.

And... Niko is ugly, otherwise I'd already using him lol :D

Yeah, I already looked at these mods, but well... the "combination" I'm looking for is impossible to find, I think. Some kind of jeans with a belt (the police one maybe) and a shortsleeve shirt with a vest. Seems like I've got to mod it myself.

And... Niko is ugly, otherwise I'd already using him lol :D

I'll try im pretty familair with Ped Meshes

Tell me what you want

Something like the guy wears in the first picture, a t-shirt, a ballcap (preferably black, but might do that myself), a jeans and the vest - but the vest should be like in the second one, with a yellow or white sheriff patch on the back.

If you'd be able to do something like that, I would be sooooooooo happy lol

SOTECH_Vest_and_Bandolier.jpg

Sheriff-vest.jpg

Something like the guy wears in the first picture, a t-shirt, a ballcap (preferably black, but might do that myself), a jeans and the vest - but the vest should be like in the second one, with a yellow or white sheriff patch on the back.

If you'd be able to do something like that, I would be sooooooooo happy lol

SOTECH_Vest_and_Bandolier.jpg

Sheriff-vest.jpg

i"ll work on it tonight and update you with a PM