Sign in to follow this  
Vohix

Help!

Ok so whats going on is when i load gta it take awhile to load the maps and when i try to choose my character and car it takes awhile to load and the light wont turn on. is this due to bad graphics on my pc?

Computer could be slow....graphics may be on the low end and what do you mean the light wont turn on? Maybe you have an ELS car that requires ELS?

Edited by Asuna

Computer could be slow....graphics may be on the low end and what do you mean the light wont turn on?

Light when i turn them on then wont turn on. and my pc is not slow its new

you might have a conflicting key with something for the lights, and new doesn't mean anything to me, I bought my Desktop new, could handle gta...was it fast....nope

you might have a conflicting key with something for the lights, and new doesn't mean anything to me, I bought my Desktop new, could handle gta...was it fast....nope

Like its Not slow it moves everthing right with my character and when i finnally get in my car it moves good, but it wont load the map

The issue is generally caused by people either having a computer that aren't powerful enough to run GTA IV or they have installed too many car mods, so it's not related to LCPDFR, I've moved this thread to GTA IV > Support.

The issue is generally caused by people either having a computer that aren't powerful enough to run GTA IV or they have installed too many car mods, so it's not related to LCPDFR, I've moved this thread to GTA IV > Support.

What do you think i should do, ive only put 3 cars on it. i removed 1 and there is only 2 on there

Vohix. We talked about this. NB said it. You don't have a very good computer. Low-end computers don't play well with mods.