MyHogs

LCPDFR weird issues with arresting/stepping out of car/labeling as a suspect

Hi,

I'm new to LCPDFR, so please forgive me if these questions are stupid. Anyways...

I'm getting all sorts of functions that are not working right. Some work randomly... others never work. What randomly works:

- If I use the option to ask the driver to step out, if I have no weapon selected, and I press E while aiming, I'm sometimes not shown the option to cite/hold/frisk, and sometimes I am. If I use gunpoint, I can arrest in handcuffs no problem, but sometimes I just want to be able to cite. I am using F10 to get them out of the car.

- If I walk up to someone on the street, sometimes I can't use the frisk or hold suspect options. Nothing happens when I press E, and even if I mark them as a suspect. Side note: If I let them go, the suspect marker remains on them when it does work.

- If I am able to mark them as a suspect, I am usually unable to call for backup.

- Requesting prisoner transport. Sometimes I have to rapidly press the button for the game to recognize it.

What never works:

- The taser. The gun selects, and the animation plays, but it shoots normally instead of tases.

I tried reinstalling it.

The other mods I have are ELS and DashCamv2.

Computer is 8GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Quad, and EVGA NVIDIA 550Ti 2GB RAM.

Thanks!

Edited by MyHogs

Hi,

I'm new to LCPDFR, so please forgive me if these questions are stupid. Anyways...

I'm getting all sorts of functions that are not working right. Some work randomly... others never work. What randomly works:

- If I use the option t ask the driver to step out, if I have no weapon selected, and I press E while aiming, I'm sometimes not shown the option to cite/hold/frisk, and sometimes I am. If I use gunpoint, I can arrest in handcuffs no problem, but sometimes I just want to be able to cite. I am using F10 to get them out of the car.

Select Bat as weapon, then press "E"

- If I walk up to someone on the street, sometimes I can't use the frisk or hold suspect options. Nothing happens when I press E, and even if I mark them as a suspect. Side note: If I let them go, the suspect marker remains on them when it does work.

Same as above

- If I am able to mark them as a suspect, I am usually unable to call for backup.

Never had that problem myself.

- Requesting prisoner transport. Sometimes I have to rapidly press the button for the game to recognize it.

Any vehicle mods installed?

What never works:

- The taser. The gun selects, and the animation plays, but it shoots normally instead of tases.

Any error messages whilst installing? Are you ensuring the Taser is ticked during installation?

The other mods I have are ELS and DashCamv2.

Computer is 8GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Quad, and EVGA NVIDIA 550Ti 2GB RAM.

Great Card, got the 1GB version myself.

Thanks!

Comments added in red.

- If I use the option t ask the driver to step out, if I have no weapon selected, and I press E while aiming, I'm sometimes not shown the option to cite/hold/frisk, and sometimes I am. If I use gunpoint, I can arrest in handcuffs no problem, but sometimes I just want to be able to cite. I am using F10 to get them out of the car.

These ones are being worked on in RC3 right now, so there's no fix for it.

As for the taser, I know it works fine in RC3, it might be an issue in RC2. You might have to try selecting the taser a few times. Prisoner transport also acts up in RC3, but may be car mod related.

Most of your problems are things being worked on right now in testing versions.

Edit: And I've never heard of not being able to call for backup before.

If you're attempting to stand next to someone and press E to arrest, that doesn't always work, you usually need to use a bat instead (possibly added in RC3, I can never remember what came where)

Edited by Iconography

Thanks for the speedy replies. :)

- Bat doesn't work either for it

- Installation was successful

- Only vehicle mods, apart from the textures/models, are ELS and DashCamv2

- If it's all fixed in RC3, I can wait for that.

- So... does that suspect problem make me unique? And... sometimes it won't let me even mark the suspect. It just shows an error in FirstResponse.Start.Main() or something like that when I press the button... I just noticed that.