MSHP

Tow trucks/ add-on trailers

Anyone working on tow truck models or add-on trailers? We all need to replace the crappy tow trucks that R* made and add-on trailers to tow stuff lol.

I have yet to see anything like this in development? SORRY if this was posted. I just came across this on YT.

Something like this in video to replace would be awesome!

If it's on yet it's probably out there.

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.

Hmm... they may be w.i.p.s 

i doubt anybody would be putting mods that are that good and showcasing them but not releasing them. I'll find out later tonight what the deal is and I'll tell you if the creator says when they will be released.

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.

37 minutes ago, phoenixpolice said:

Hmm... they may be w.i.p.s 

i doubt anybody would be putting mods that are that good and showcasing them but not releasing them. I'll find out later tonight what the deal is and I'll tell you if the creator says when they will be released.

Some will do that, showcasing them and not release it due to permissions. 

Alright, keep updated! Thanks!

Ok, he hasn't released them yet. But be great full because his only release was the best mod ever (in my opinion) and it was the f350 brush truck with the working nozzle and it was an add on. Sorry for the delay.

4 hours ago, phoenixpolice said:

Ok, he hasn't released them yet. But be great full because his only release was the best mod ever (in my opinion) and it was the f350 brush truck with the working nozzle and it was an add on. Sorry for the delay.

That's fine. Awesome, hopefully it'll be released soon!