yttis97

Lcpdfr multiplayer partner on lan? Help

You will need to be signed in through Rockstar Social Club, and sign into Games for Windows LIVE. Then create a room, via phone. Multiplayer>LIVE>Create Room>Free Mode

You will need to be signed in through Rockstar Social Club, and sign into Games for Windows LIVE. Then create a room, via phone. Multiplayer>LIVE>Create Room>Free Mode

We dont get the same missions, but why?

Well I guess either your friend or you start LCPDFR and then the other person would use Trainer and dress as a cop and then become a Partner I guess??

We dont get the same missions, but why?

Missions? U mean callouts? Yes thats right, Your partner is getting different callouts. You can do it like this: Once You, or your partner get a callout, just navigate the driver (partner) to the crime scene (using Teamspeak or Skype.) Hope this was what you were asking about.

Missions? U mean callouts? Yes thats right, Your partner is getting different callouts. You can do it like this: Once You, or your partner get a callout, just navigate the driver (partner) to the crime scene (using Teamspeak or Skype.) Hope this was what you were asking about.

i will try that, thanks.