Sign in to follow this  
theninja35

Anyone Want to Make a Movie with Me?

Hey guys. Would anyone want to make a movie with me? Just a small one. Say 10-15 minutes. Here are a few people I need:

-Say 4-10 actors (Speak into Microphone and record)

-Say 4-10 actors (In-MP game)

Yeah. Would be an AMAZING project we could make. If this gets good enough, we could make a series. If there is enough people, we can discuss this.

We would also need an intro. Maybe I could have some help/maybe I could do it myself. Doesn't matter.

Credits would be given via the movie.

We may/or may not have mods.

This will NOT be an LCPD:FR movie, just another movie. It could be awesome! So, let's decide.

Do you want to?

Or not?

It would be really fun working with the LCPD:FR community on an MP movie.

Thanks a ton, guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO, PLEASE PM ME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by theninja35

Nah. I don't think so, at least. But I have a lot on my mind, so I forget a lot of things.

If I did, could you please delete that one?

This one doesn't include LCPD:FR, maybe just a car accident compilation in IV, or a War.

I would just like to make one that is cool, like a Micheal Bay film! Lots of explosions!

Micheal Bay ftw.

Anyway, I would love to join, I can't record but I can use a mic if its needed :)

This is the official response post

Okay. This post will be a discussion about your part/stuff like that.

Please note: we will be using patch 1.0.7.0 on original GTA IV-most likely with mods! Thank you!

Once there are enough people, we can possibly:

A) Bring the discussion to a PM and discuss actors, mods, location, and theme/time/what kind of movie it is (racing, SCI-FI, military/war, etc.)

B) Discuss it in this topic

It is up to you guys.

Micheal Bay ftw.

Anyway, I would love to join, I can't record but I can use a mic if its needed :)

Okey dokey. I guess I could record it and I would just need help and ideas from you guys, the crew.

I guess you could be an actor for both the movie and an actor for speaking into a mic, as I don't have one, it would be very helpful!

hey ninjia lets talk, I have a hell of a comp so recording wouldnt be an issue for me, as well one or 2 other folks recording so we can have multiple footage of the same thing just different angles without 100 retakes.(as long as their graphics settings are the same so it looks the same pieced together) Also you need a mic mate haha. A racing movie would be legit, mix in a couple of car chases/police chase, w/e.

Okay. Can do. Thanks!

I can help. Just contact me via Xfire or Steam. Check my profile for links to my accounts.

I don't have any of those accounts...lol...So, is there another way to contact you? Thanks!

Edited by theninja35

You could just grab footage from the MP game and then edit it together in the ingame editor, throw in teamspeak comms, add radio tones and it'd look good.

Yeah. But I wasn't really thinking of a police movie, maybe just another movie.

Ideas:

Zombie Outbreak

Military Team Movie

Racing Movie

etc.

So I would just need people to help me record. And Actors in MP. If I don't get enough people, I may do it alone/work with the people that did want to do it.

But I would like it to look like a professional movie, with:

Good actors

Good intro/nice movie intro

Good graphics/mods

So, it would be nice to work with other people and discuss there ideas.

hey ninjia lets talk, I have a hell of a comp so recording wouldnt be an issue for me, as well one or 2 other folks recording so we can have multiple footage of the same thing just different angles without 100 retakes.(as long as their graphics settings are the same so it looks the same pieced together) Also you need a mic mate haha. A racing movie would be legit, mix in a couple of car chases/police chase, w/e.

I can help. Just contact me via Xfire or Steam. Check my profile for links to my accounts.