Sign in to follow this  
theninja35

Would Anyone be Willing to Help Me?

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone could help me with some equipment in Zmod for police cars (as in a Charger, Victoria, and Tahoe). I have a few questions, most likely for experienced modders helping out a rookie.

1: How do I make mirror lights/diagonal lights/lights facing another direction?

2: Where do people get all these "other equipment" models such as guns/boxes, and how would I/they texture them?

3: How do I make ELS lighting that has a curved base, such as interior lighting?

4: Anyone know an unlocked Tahoe model? Or how to make one?

5: Do ALL rims need textures? If/if not, how would I make some?

6: How do I make window bars/cages?

Thanks. I know, a lot of questions. Thanks.

Also, just to know, how do I review "replied" applications? Like, I made one in Google Docs, but I don't know how to find the ones people sent in. Thanks.

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone could help me with some equipment in Zmod for police cars (as in a Charger, Victoria, and Tahoe). I have a few questions, most likely for experienced modders helping out a rookie.

1: How do I make mirror lights/diagonal lights/lights facing another direction? you could mirror them using modify/mirror tool or rotate them using using modify/rotate tool.

2: Where do people get all these "other equipment" models such as guns/boxes, and how would I/they texture them?

most pro modders make them but most novice modders convert them from san andreas models

3: How do I make ELS lighting that has a curved base, such as interior lighting?

you'll need experience for that, it's really just a matter of going into top view and curving them your self.

4: Anyone know an unlocked Tahoe model? Or how to make one?

most people convert them from san andreas or ask another person for one but if your a rookie i wouldn't suggest trying to model with cvpi and chargers as your first projects even if you've done some already. it would be best to use defualt R* models and modify them

5: Do ALL rims need textures? If/if not, how would I make some?

yes all rims need textures, there tutorials on youtube but that's really advanced stuff, like things you need skill for.

6: How do I make window bars/cages?

this would require skills and experience. once you become more fimilar with zmodeler it comes naturally

Thanks. I know, a lot of questions. Thanks.

Also, just to know, how do I review "replied" applications? Like, I made one in Google Docs, but I don't know how to find the ones people sent in. Thanks.

Edited by gtapolicetrucker

For your last quesiton for the Google form one.

go to Form > Show summary to view it.

Thanks!

gtapolicetrucker:

Thanks for the help with the lights that are diagonal and stuff.

I would need help converting.

All the rest about "experience modding" seems confusing. From EVI's cars, it doesn't seem like his Ford wheels need textures, though/

I also have one more question,

How do I make headlights/tail lights colored? I was told to copy the light and rename it, but I don't know how to make it blue/red. Thanks.

EDIT: changed the name, sorry Berry!

Edited by theninja35

Why do you say it doesn't seem like they need textures? The game doesn't display models. It displays textures on the models. If there aren't textures, the model won't show up.

The experience thing is just saying that you need to get used to modeling to really be able to do it right. The more you practice, the better you'll get, and the easier it is to make more things.