Ok I know this is a problem with a car mod... NickieB's mods crash my game with the fatal error of "Out Of Video Memory Please Restart your computer" but NickieB Claims that there is no problems with the mods... So I made this topic to see if you guys could help me! I really like the mods but I don't know what to do about it. Thanks :biggrin:

Ok ...

Model Brand VisionTek Model 400665 Interface Interface PCI Express 2.1 x16 Chipset Chipset Manufacturer ATI GPU Radeon HD 5550 Memory Memory Size 1GB Memory Type DDR2 3D API DirectX DirectX 11 OpenGL OpenGL 3.2 General RAMDAC 400 MHz

DDR2 O.o ollldddd....just to be sure....go to http://www.canirunit.com and see if your current setup can run GTAIV right

Edited by Asuna

Yes It can... I run GTA IV With Many Mods at 60 FPS but I'll check anyway

EDIT: Ok It passes past the reccomended line

EDIT 2:Hey I just Tried It again and I get GTA IV FATAL ERROR:Out of video memory-Please re-boot your system 178343120-178335744 Error RESC10

MODERATOR NOTICE

Posts merged. -JAM

Edited by JAM-Justin35

Whoa buddy, you've posted 5 times in a row! Lol, I'll merged the meaningful posts together for you, and delete the ones that aren't needed, please refrain from doing this again, just simply edit your posts instead rather than creating a new one.

That's What I men't to do... Just my Browser (Chrome) Loads this site horribly slow So When I click post and If it it dosen't post within 10 Sec. I will press again not thinking... There has to be a fix! I will also Try and get used to editing my posts! Thanks for Merging Them! But can Anyone Help In the Meantime! :D

I found a possible fix http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=384292

Its not my GFX card... I can use any mods except NickieB's Car Mods! I don't know what the difference is... I can use a fully modded .img but I can't use NickieB's Models! If you look at the comments on his models... Over Half of the people have this problem! But NickieB Claims that it's not his models! His models Are Amazing And I want to use them! I have tried over clocking my GPU and putting Memrestrict in my Commandline... I'm out of ideas!

GTA is known for its memory leaks.....so I don't know what to tell ya