Sign in to follow this  
Tango

SNT problems

So for some reason my SNT starts, but when I use the numpad to use it, it responds very slowly, and sometimes not at all. When I'm actually able to open the menu, it quickly goes back to the main menu. Help please?

How many fps do you get during normal gameplay? By that I mean no combat or high resource situations.

More than enough, I've been able to use SNT before, it literally just started last night.

Probably because you have conflicting keys that are the same as the trainers?

Probably because you have conflicting keys that are the same as the trainers?

The only ones conflicted are ELS but I've been able to use both at the same time before. It also responds slowly before even getting in an ELS vehicle.

Okay, so your game has not decreased in perfomance at all since last night, but only the key/menu speed?

Have you tried installing a different version of the trainer, or a fresh install? Have you downloaded any Windows updates or made any changes to your game or computer since last night?

Edited by Original Light

Okay, so your game has not decreased in perfomance at all since last night, but only the key/menu speed?

Have you tried installing a different version of the trainer, or a fresh install?

ave you downloaded any Windows updates(not sure if that would have to do with anything)?

Yes, no decrease.

No, I'll try that now.

Not that I'm aware of, I have it set to automatically install.

Okay, so updated ELS to V6 and reinstalling SNT helped about half way. Its useable but still not 100%.

Edited by Tango