Sign in to follow this  
deltaoneghost

Using SparkIV and then no cars in Game

Ok so here is the issue, i installed everythign to a T for GTAIV- ELS 6, LCPDFR, SparkIV, then i go to use SparkIV, it loads up i go to my GTAIV file and then to the CDIMAGES Vehicles.img and open it, i use IMPORTon the file i want same name etc, both files highlighted and i clicked open, once completed , noting is BLUE showing what was imported, then even worse once i close it all out and go to play the game the entire game has NO CARS, i here their sirens and crap but they are far awayand never get near me and i see cars, like its a GHOST TIWN , except for a bunch of people walking around

any ideas?

yes

clicked save and rebuild and then exported it and then put the vehicles file in the folder which overwrites the old one and every time so far i have no cars anywhere in teh game not even a helicopter nothing

the thing im seeing that is odd is everytime i IMPORT the two files they never come up in BLUE so idk what the hect its doing

Edited by deltaoneghost

yes and it works fine once i repalce it with the backup of theh vehicles.img file

, i have did a restart and well still nothing, whats not making since is the importing the modded files and they dont come up in blue, and then once its saved and rebuilt and exported then placed int eh proper location the game then has no cars, til i go bakc and place in teh orignal file andthen i have the normal vehicles which is not what im trying to do, i have tried to install just to check myself , i ahve tried in installing nearly all the car mods i could find on the LCPDFR site and still none of them come up blue and then it just screws up