Sign in to follow this  
deliberent

Would you like it if?

Hey everyone, i'm still relatively new to LCPDFR, and i've been asking and receiving so much help from you people it's insane. But thankyou!

Just wondering, would it be helpful, (and would you like it) if i recorded my local police radio for 30 minutes - 1 hour, and converted it into an MP3 file, so that you can put it in your independance music folder in your GTA folder, and listen to it in your cruiser while patrolling? (All you have to do is change your car sound, to be able to use radio in your cruiser in-game).

This way, you wouldn't have to run it seperately minimized on another window, or something.

@Iconography made a simple tutorial on how to enable the radio in cruisers, so if i do this - it can be used after you follow his simple tutorial.

Also, i live in Houston. 4th largest city in American, so it would be some busy radio you could imagine. :]

Edited by deliberent

I think that would be an awesome idea, myself. I would definitely be interested in that.

That's what i thought!

Another benefit of it, is that if you use this method, then when you get out of cruiser, etc. in-game, you won't be able to hear it. Whereas if you just ran it in the background in a browser or so, you'd have to minimize and turn it down. Just serves as a more realistic and simplified experience, in my opinion. I'll record it! :]

you can already do that,

i just can't be bothered with all the hassle of installing each individual sound file

Edited by Slimory