Sign in to follow this  
THESTIG94

LCPDFR 0.95

Hi guys.

need help.

in L?PDFR mission only killing, how to arrange the chase?

and how to support the cause without pressing E?

I am Russian, and therefore understand very little English.

Help!

Edited by THESTIG94

Hey Stig!

That's completely fine, your English is very well actually! When you are chasing after a suspect you can pull out your tazer (Alt + T, if on RC2), and when you catch up to him you can aim at him and taze him, which will knock him to the ground, or you can aim at him and press the E Button. Typically it is wise to have a weapon either the bat (baton) or a pistol/tazer and aim at him, in case he is packing 'heat'. The suspects usually run randomly, I noticed most of the time they know when its over, so they stop shortly after you exit your vehicle with your weapon drawn.

As I understand it simply, when edish him to press the SHIFT key and at any time, he will leave?

I'm sorry, sir. I don't quite understand what you are implying? Are you asking for vehicle chases? If so, that is a completely random event. In order to initiate a 'traffic' stop whilst in a vehicle, press the LEFT Shift key and that'll initiate the traffic stop. They randomly flee.

if you want a car chase, pick a car, continue to hit shift until a red arrow appears over the car and red dot appears on the radar