Sign in to follow this  
1stCavMedic

Police Vehicle list, (can't seem to find them?)

I've searched all over Google, GTA Police Mods, & here LCPDFR.com for these police vehices & I would appreciate if anyone could tell me how/where to download them:

Palm Beach County Sheriff Tahoe - (I've seen it online)

Palm Beach County Sheriff Impala - (I've seen it online)

Las Vegas Metro Police CVPI Slicktop - (Have NOT seen it)

Unmarked Secret Service Tahoe - YouTube video link = http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zgMT2f9Sbeg

I'm looking for the Secret Service Tahoe more then the others, but I would like to download all if possible

Thanks guys (& gals)!!

That model is Bxbugs123 (one of his earlier models) with a simple black texture.

As far as your other requests, what I tend to do is look for the particular model to use as a base that has the right lightbar, rims, whatever. Then you can add the textures (could be wrong but didn't someone release a PBSO texture pack?) to that model and there you go. If you wanted a LVMPD slicktop just find the right slicktop model you want to use and export a texture from one of the several LVMPD units that have been released and then replace all of the slicktop textures with your exported LVMPD textures. That's what I'd do....

Scyattica had made some textures but idk if he ever released them you could try to pm him. Also these will work

Edited by Ridgerunner

That model is Bxbugs123 (one of his earlier models) with a simple black texture.

As far as your other requests, what I tend to do is look for the particular model to use as a base that has the right lightbar, rims, whatever. Then you can add the textures (could be wrong but didn't someone release a PBSO texture pack?) to that model and there you go. If you wanted a LVMPD slicktop just find the right slicktop model you want to use and export a texture from one of the several LVMPD units that have been released and then replace all of the slicktop textures with your exported LVMPD textures. That's what I'd do....

Hmm, I remember seeing a PBSO somewhere before.

I didn't release textures, they were car models, lol. I did make http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWF9bVm6WYA but I never released, need to work on some stuff on the car. The tahoe was just a texture, and I'd be really interested in making my own PBSO Tahoe, but I need to get my hands on a Tahoe first, which I'm not really actively looking for.

I didn't release textures, they were car models, lol. I did make

but I never released, need to work on some stuff on the car. The tahoe was just a texture, and I'd be really interested in making my own PBSO Tahoe, but I need to get my hands on a Tahoe first, which I'm not really actively looking for.

Whenever you do get your hands on one, and make a texture for it, let us know! We'd love to see it.

Take a look at these.

I made a skin for the tahoe, and I think Tricksta005 made a PBSO skin for the f150, but the rest of the cars I edited for myself :)

Scyattica had made some textures but idk if he ever released them you could try to pm him. Also these will work

I have no idea how to edit, change textures, etc. so I'm not going to mess with that....

Take a look at these.

I made a skin for the tahoe, and I think Tricksta005 made a PBSO skin for the f150, but the rest of the cars I edited for myself :)

That's th exact picture i saw the Tahoe & Impala!! :biggrin: I wanted to download it, I already downloaded Tricksta005's F-150.